help needed on cape cod. - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Massachusetts Jeep Forum > help needed on cape cod.

Custom Axle Work at CCORRough Country Lift Kits and Parts!Swag Off Road BIG-HIT TJ-YJ Rear Bumper

Unread 07-12-2010, 10:24 AM   #1
bunks-tj
2000 TJ Wrangler 

help needed on cape cod.

I am almost 600 miles from home and my regular network of Jeepers and local mechanics, and I have no one reliable to contact for help here. The connection between my Cat and the muffler slipped free. The exhaust clamp is still there and on very tight. It appears that the clamp did not put enough pressure to hold the two pipes together, and I have no reason to believe that if I reconnect them again the same way, they will stay connected. What I need is either a recommendation of a good shop, or someone who is willing to help a fellow jeeper out (maybe a couple tack welds to keep the pipes together until I can get new cat back fabbed up). I know help on the lower cape may be a bit more sparse, so I am willing to drive up cape for help if need be.

Thanks for any and all help guys!

Liam

bunks-tj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-12-2010, 12:03 PM   #2
03rubiconMG
2003 TJ Wrangler 

I am located in Chelmsford, MA which is about a 1.5-2 hour ride from the cape depending on where you are. if you got here today for 5 i could rig it up for you till you got home. it might cost you a 12 pack. I work for beer now
e-mail me if you are interested as i may not be back on jeep forum for the rest of the day.

mguarino@southshoregunitepools.com

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3374/...376a0a33_o.jpg
03rubiconMG is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-12-2010, 12:08 PM   #3
bunks-tj
2000 TJ Wrangler 

i really apreciate it, but that is about a 2.5 hour drive. i am going to see if i can find something a little closer first. if i cannot i will give you a shout. thanks a ton!
bunks-tj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-12-2010, 12:11 PM   #4
g4x4xgeoff
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Liam

Im about an hour away from you, just a straight shot off 95/route 6.

the BEST place ot bring your jeep around here is Jeeps unlimited in providence. All they do is repair, and sell new and used jeep parts. They'd have you in and out (with either a replacement, repair, or new exhaust) in less than an hour.

[url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/groups/ri-jeeps/[/url]

[COLOR="Black"][CENTER][SIZE="4"][FONT="Showcard Gothic"][COLOR="Black"][URL="http://groups.jeepforum.com/Built_Not_Bought"][COLOR="Black"]Built Not Bought #435[/COLOR][/URL][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER][/COLOR]
g4x4xgeoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-12-2010, 12:33 PM   #5
Fusco
Hey Now

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Take it to Premier Jeep in Hyannis. I have Fam in Dennis, I'd help if I was there.

Drop it off at the dealer then had to Dennis Harbor for a lobster roll....slamn yummy!
ilyclobsterrole.jpg  
Fusco is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.