Greater Boston area legal wheeling and clubs? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Massachusetts Jeep Forum > Greater Boston area legal wheeling and clubs?

Rough Country Lift Kits and Parts!Dan's Old as Dirt Birthday Sale!Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDG

Unread 01-19-2012, 08:47 AM   #1
loudog3114

Greater Boston area legal wheeling and clubs?

I have been wheeling a long time... looking for a club to join to do some runs based as close to the Boston area as I can get. I have been to mabell 1000 times but that's a little bit of a haul from here for a couple hours of wheeling. Thanks!

loudog3114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-19-2012, 09:43 AM   #2
Technohead
Old School

1998 ZJ 

Check here:

Northeast Association of 4WD Clubs

The NEA and its member clubs have access to some really nice private properties.

You did not say much about the type of wheeling you do. Easy, moderate, extreme, do you trailer your rig, etc? The answer will determine which clubs would be best for you.

New England Jeepz (link in sig) has quite a few members in the greater Boston area and access to their own private properties in addition to NEA properties. NEJz leans towards the upper end of the difficulty scale but we do have runs suitable for lesser built rigs.
Technohead is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-19-2012, 09:50 AM   #3
loudog3114

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technohead View Post
Check here:

Northeast Association of 4WD Clubs

The NEA and its member clubs have access to some really nice private properties.

You did not say much about the type of wheeling you do. Easy, moderate, extreme, do you trailer your rig, etc? The answer will determine which clubs would be best for you.

New England Jeepz (link in sig) has quite a few members in the greater Boston area and access to their own private properties in addition to NEA properties. NEJz leans towards the upper end of the difficulty scale but we do have runs suitable for lesser built rigs.
I typically do what I would consider moderate to difficult wheeling. With this rig I plan to run 33's or 35's, probably unlocked for a while until I can throw in a selectable locker.
loudog3114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-24-2012, 07:07 PM   #4
BlueRubiconrich
1986 CJ7 

and you can try NOVA for a list of clubs in the Northeast www.nova4x4.org
BlueRubiconrich is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.