Great trail in NE - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Massachusetts Jeep Forum > Great trail in NE

Bds fox ipf 2.0 racing series shocks now available at rockANOTHER Rockridge4wd Creation!! Spare Tire Carrier Delete TeraFlex Now at Rockridge 4WD! BEST DEALS around!

Unread 09-02-2013, 05:36 PM   #1
Austin4444

Great trail in NE

Hi, I am an engineering student from England and I just moved to the USA... I recently bought a 2001 WJ Grand Cherokee Limited and I am looking for a place or 4x4 club to find out what it can do as a stock car.
I grew up around 4x4ing in South Africa and was hoping to find a club similar to the ones back there.. With weekend of road rallies etc... I'm also looking to just get off road and explore, any suggestions or contacts are more than welcome... Cheers

Austin4444 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-02-2013, 05:41 PM   #2
Austin4444

Any good routes and trails I would like to know, im living in New Bedford, MA... Anywhere within 200-300 miles is close enough for me... I read in a road and track magazine that Nantucket was a good spot, which gave me an idea of asking where there were beaches that you can drive onto? Anybody interested in joining me I'd love me meet new out doors fanatics
Austin4444 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-02-2013, 07:12 PM   #3
Technohead
Old School

1998 ZJ 

Nantucket is not the easiest (or cheapest) place to go. You can drive on the beaches of Cape Cod if you purchase an oversand permit. You will need to air down and carry some required equipment.

New Hampshire and Vermont have literally hundreds of miles of dirt roads that can be explored with stock Jeep. You might check out www.exploringnh.com

There are numerous clubs with members in the New Bedford area including:

South Shore Wheelers
USA Jeep Owners
Cape Cod Jeep Club
Patriot Jeepers
Ocean State Jeepsters
New England Jeepz

Clubs typically host 1 or more trail rides per month.
Technohead is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.