Go Topless Day in Lancaster, MA - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Massachusetts Jeep Forum > Go Topless Day in Lancaster, MA

Jeep speedometer gears at rockridge4wdDana 30 Truss for your TJ, LJ, ZJ, and XJClayton Off Road JK Long Arm Upgrade Kits!

Unread 04-14-2010, 01:12 PM   #1
ghostbusterzj
1997 ZJ 

Go Topless Day in Lancaster, MA

I'm getting my dealership, Bald Hill Dodge / Chrysler / Jeep, to sponser the Go Topless Day event in Lancaster, MA. The event is held by All Things Jeep and is being run by an awesome Jeep group called Jon Fund. I'm wondering if anyone from JeepsUnlimited is going and, if so, who would be interested in a convoy up to the event. We could meet here in Warwick, RI and make our way up. I'm also trying to get some free t-shirts and freebies for those in our road rally. I need some RSVPs as they are only allowing 600 Jeeps this year and I want to have enough freebies for everyone. Any interest?

ghostbusterzj is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.