camping trip? - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Massachusetts Jeep Forum > camping trip?

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~Advance Adapters SYE Kits

Unread 02-11-2013, 06:57 PM   #31
TrademarkJeff

I agree with this guy ^^^

TrademarkJeff is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-11-2013, 07:05 PM   #32
mnewxcv
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrademarkJeff
I agree with this guy ^^^
+1 I like your ideas man. That might be a little too much going on, like mountain biking or fishing, just because not everyone has a bike or fishin rod. Fishing could ve integrated with camping though and mountain biking could be a group that want to while the rest do something else.
mnewxcv is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-11-2013, 07:11 PM   #33
r34civic
1997 TJ Wrangler 

i think gold panning would be a fun thing for everyone. and river tubing, if you dont have tube, you can rent one. i think tubing and gold panning would be the key activities, and if you fish, bring a pole. you can purchase gold panning packages aat bass pro or other outdoor stores for around 30$, there are also places up there in new hampshire that you can purchase and get info from the older dudes
r34civic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-11-2013, 07:19 PM   #34
imthiskid900
1989 YJ Wrangler 

I like the idea of camp 4wheel to new spot camp then 4wheel sounds like alot of fun count me in

1989 yj chevy 350 freddie brown turbo 400 ford 8.8 rear 4.5 lift on 35 bfg mt
imthiskid900 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-11-2013, 08:02 PM   #35
TrademarkJeff

I'm actually excited for this trip
TrademarkJeff is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-11-2013, 09:04 PM   #36
vagov
2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueRubiconrich View Post
Yeah but that's In PA
yea but i figured i still throw it out there for people to see! make it a muti-state jeep and camp weekend a bunch of states wheelin and camping the same weekend! think about it for awhile
vagov is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-12-2013, 04:07 AM   #37
r34civic
1997 TJ Wrangler 

I think a jeepers camping, gold panning and river tubing trip would be epic, can do other trips as well, more offroad based. So whoever wants to do this as well, you can start a thread based on that, that way whoever is interested can follow
Unread 02-12-2013, 06:19 AM   #38
mnewxcv
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by r34civic
I think a jeepers camping, gold panning and river tubing trip would be epic, can do other trips as well, more offroad based. So whoever wants to do this as well, you can start a thread based on that, that way whoever is interested can follow
Any date that would work for you? Since you thought of most of it want to make sure you'd ve able to make it. I just need to request days. Let's come up with a date, time, and meeting place in this thread, then I'll start another with al the information. I'll work with you to figure out all the stops and then I will put a map together.
Unread 02-12-2013, 07:00 AM   #39
r34civic
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Ok, ill do some research on the area see where we can go, I'm hoping maybe April or may, when I get out of work ill hop in the internet.
Unread 02-12-2013, 07:13 AM   #40
mnewxcv
2000 XJ Cherokee 

I'm gonna say may then.
Unread 02-12-2013, 05:06 PM   #41
BlueRubiconrich
1986 CJ7 

June Western, ma Jeeping, fishing ,tubing ,camping, hiking.
BlueRubiconrich is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-12-2013, 05:17 PM   #42
tinktinkTJ
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jferreira24 View Post
im interested.
^ Do you happen to be in the Lowell-chelmsford area? I saw a jeep with red halo lights in Lowell last night that looked exactly like yours when leaving work. OT- I would definitely be interested, I would have to ask for time off from work but that shouldn't be a problem. One of my jeeping buddies might be interested as well.
Edit: just looked on my computer and noticed you are from Lowell
tinktinkTJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-12-2013, 07:05 PM   #43
overlandchris
2004 WJ 

Count me in. White mountains or western mass I would love a weekend long camping/4X4 trip

2004 Grand Cherokee Overland, Midnight Blue Pearl.
Rusty's 2" Budget boost, It Goes fast
Project "Shamrock": 96 Cherokee country, black, I6 HO, ZJ 242, 4.5 Rustys, 33" Mud terrains
My build: [url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/96-xj-shamrock-build-1250478/[/url]
overlandchris is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-12-2013, 07:54 PM   #44
r34civic
1997 TJ Wrangler 

ok well its deffinetly going to be white mountains, probably jigger johnson campground, not sure about an 4 wheeling. but deffinetly some gold panning, river tubing, camping, fires, good times. if anyone disagrees then go ahead and start your own thread, but as it sits now a few people are up for just hanging out, talkin jeeps, finding gold, and river tubing.
Unread 02-12-2013, 08:03 PM   #45
r34civic
1997 TJ Wrangler 

camping at jigger johnson albany nh, river tubing on the saco river in conway. and gold panning wherever we can, thats something i will have to really look into depth on and check out some forums for that. i just ordered my panning kit. As far as dates, im leaning towards May 10,11,12....let me know whos in and if the dates work for you.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.