anyone near new bedford MA on? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Massachusetts Jeep Forum > anyone near new bedford MA on?

ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4wJeep Wrangler Bushwacker Flat Fender Flare Sale at BaselinRIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all

Unread 12-15-2008, 02:30 AM   #1
jimmykick
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Tj anyone near new bedford MA on?

hi there i know some good wheeling spots in the area let me know if you want to join me send me a message!
Heres some vids of me in there
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-c4w4KBcjRw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PQKCInRsCE&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oyKu...e=channel_page
By the way it's in a legal place 2 lol

Last edited by jimmykick; 12-17-2008 at 04:39 AM..
jimmykick is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-15-2008, 05:07 AM   #2
rroadkilll
1997 TJ Wrangler 

You should check IF these spots are legal...

I'm on the Cape...
I can't wait to tear it up in the mall parking lot with you some day Jay... we could park on each other's tires all flexed out taking up 4 parking spots, walk in the mall with our jeep keys dangling for everyone to see, hit up some abercrombie and fitch, then go back outside and hang out by the jeeps for a few hours... maybe get risky and drive over some curbs.. :highfive:
rroadkilll is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-17-2008, 07:32 PM   #3
M19U3L
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmykick View Post
hi there i know some good wheeling spots in the area let me know if you want to join me send me a message!
Heres some vids of me in there
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-c4w4KBcjRw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PQKCInRsCE&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oyKu...e=channel_page
By the way it's in a legal place 2 lol
Hey there. I'm from the New Bedford area. Kind of a Jeep newbie but trying to learn all I can. Not sure how many other people on here from this area. www.usajeepowners.com has ALOT of people from the new bedford area. check it out. talk to you later.
M19U3L is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-21-2008, 07:11 PM   #4
vp6799
1996 ZJ 

I'm from fall river. I know exactly where those spots are. There are some good spots in there. I replied to your other thread. Check out the PM I sent you.

Vic
Unread 12-21-2008, 07:14 PM   #5
rroadkilll
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Hey VIC...

You should add SSW to your sig line...
I can't wait to tear it up in the mall parking lot with you some day Jay... we could park on each other's tires all flexed out taking up 4 parking spots, walk in the mall with our jeep keys dangling for everyone to see, hit up some abercrombie and fitch, then go back outside and hang out by the jeeps for a few hours... maybe get risky and drive over some curbs.. :highfive:
rroadkilll is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-22-2008, 07:55 PM   #6
617HC
1996 XJ Cherokee 

I am from Quincy, 5 minutes South of Boston. Ive had my 96 cherokee for almost 5 months but I have only added a new alpine radio and infinity speakers in the back, soon adding dual sony 12in subs and sony amp. Ive thought alittle about doing a lift but they seem kinda expensive and I wasnt sure how much work they are.
617HC is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-23-2008, 09:04 AM   #7
bmpage84
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Tj Like the snow?

Was at both places late Fri night and agin Sat. afternoon. It's a ball in 12+ in. of snow! The "ponds" were friggin deep from all the snow & run off though, topped the fenders of my TJ.
bmpage84 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-23-2008, 12:46 PM   #8
jimmykick
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmpage84 View Post
Was at both places late Fri night and agin Sat. afternoon. It's a ball in 12+ in. of snow! The "ponds" were friggin deep from all the snow & run off though, topped the fenders of my TJ.
I was in there last saturday too hey pm me when you going next time i'll meet ya I have a couple of buds with jeeps with long arm kits too
05 rubicon,6 speed,5.5 RE LA kit,35x13.5 BF Krawlers on MT classic 2s 15x10 ,Warn 8k winch,stage 2 jet chip and throttle body spacer,ARB snorkel,Magnaflow shorty muffler,Full steel doors and 2 piece soft doors,High lift jack,M.O.R.E Stubby front bumper,Hard Rock rear bumper and tire swing,SRS side armor,RE monotube shocks,Centerforce clutch

Last edited by jimmykick; 12-23-2008 at 04:11 PM..
Unread 12-23-2008, 12:49 PM   #9
jimmykick
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by 617HC View Post
I am from Quincy, 5 minutes South of Boston. Ive had my 96 cherokee for almost 5 months but I have only added a new alpine radio and infinity speakers in the back, soon adding dual sony 12in subs and sony amp. Ive thought alittle about doing a lift but they seem kinda expensive and I wasnt sure how much work they are.
depends on what kind of kit your putting in long arm kits are about 1400 labor to get put in 2 days as for short arm kits they easy you can do it yourself even new shocks, springs and maybe control arms but they go in the same brackets as your stock arms about it. with a long arm kit they cut your stock control arm brackets right off and weld new ones
05 rubicon,6 speed,5.5 RE LA kit,35x13.5 BF Krawlers on MT classic 2s 15x10 ,Warn 8k winch,stage 2 jet chip and throttle body spacer,ARB snorkel,Magnaflow shorty muffler,Full steel doors and 2 piece soft doors,High lift jack,M.O.R.E Stubby front bumper,Hard Rock rear bumper and tire swing,SRS side armor,RE monotube shocks,Centerforce clutch
Unread 12-23-2008, 08:16 PM   #10
617HC
1996 XJ Cherokee 

thanks for the help. What are some good brans for lift kits, and what ones should i avoid?
617HC is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-24-2008, 01:38 AM   #11
jimmykick
2005 TJ Wrangler 

most go wth rubicon express lifts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 617HC View Post
thanks for the help. What are some good brans for lift kits, and what ones should i avoid?
Even if you don't get a RE long arm kit you can upgrade there super flex kits to long arm later
Unread 12-27-2008, 02:23 PM   #12
fj40j

hay jimmey with tj

hay whats up i saw u a couple of times in the forest if u ever whant to go wheeling let me no
fj40j is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-31-2008, 07:21 PM   #13
leo36
2005 TJ Wrangler 

next town over.
leo36 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-02-2009, 03:13 PM   #14
7slotgrills
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Thumbs up

Check out a MA Jeep club: Patriot Jeepers, Inc min tire 31 max 33

WWW.PatriotJeepers.com

patriotJeepers@aol.com
51 M100
7slotgrills is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-28-2010, 08:05 PM   #15
jimmykick
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by fj40j View Post
hay whats up i saw u a couple of times in the forest if u ever whant to go wheeling let me no
think ive seen you around town is your fj40 tan if it is nice rig

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.