Wharton State Forest Mid December Ride - Page 9 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Maine Jeep Forum > Wharton State Forest Mid December Ride

Dual Color LED Light Bars White/AmberFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitTHE NEW! VANCO DUAL MODE 15/16″ Big Brake Kit w/Bla

Unread 12-23-2010, 02:29 PM   #121
bjdstt247
2000 WJ 

Exactly

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudboy View Post
As far as I'm concerned anything over 10 becomes a cluster****. I prefer to keep it around 5 trucks considering we'll end up getting 5 more along the way. Nothing more annoying than trying to stay in a group of 30 vehicles. Can cover a hell of a lot more area when at 5. I dunno, maybe it's just me.

bjdstt247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-23-2010, 08:04 PM   #122
dennis461
1991 XJ Cherokee 

Off topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudboy View Post
How about the 50+ nails that hold it together. I will attempt to get it out of hole as soon as it's not frozebn solid, or I'll break the ice up.
I was out today with the pickup and got a bed full of firewood and a fan shroud from a volkswagon beetle to add to the scrap metal pile.

Got a little nervous not wearing orange
dennis461 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-24-2010, 12:27 AM   #123
whatevah
2012 JK Wrangler 

what's the current word on legality for the popular spots? Trying to decide where I'm gonna go on New Years... PA or NJ.
Unread 12-27-2010, 05:31 AM   #124
mudboy
1998 ZJ 

1/4 mile, is ticket territory if you get caught, along with Jemima Mt. If you stay on the actual trails you should have no problem. I covered 57 miles of trails last night. A majority of the holes are pretty wwell frozen at this point, however it's supposed to hit the 40s this weekend. I know in some spots the ice will still stay though.
mudboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-27-2010, 05:33 AM   #125
mudboy
1998 ZJ 

Main thing to keep in mind is the more people continue to go to these spots, the longer the negative spotlight is going to stay on. If it keeps going that way we'll all get ****ed in the long run
mudboy is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.