Wharton State Forest Mid December Ride - Page 7 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Maine Jeep Forum > Wharton State Forest Mid December Ride

Poison spyder items @ oconee off road 706 534 9955Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineThe Solution to Radius Arm Bind - Meet Lock-N-Load

Unread 12-13-2010, 10:42 AM   #91
BIGJAY

i may go ill either have mydd cherokee on 35s or my yota on 40s

BIGJAY is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-13-2010, 06:29 PM   #92
PhillyPyro
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Is this still goin down, Or should I just go to RC w/ some other people? Wanted to do the pines on 19th cuz its much closer for a shake down run after a but ton of new mods. + Ill have till Sunday to get ready instead of needing to leave Fri night to hit RC Sat morning.

Long story short, whos still in for Sun? PM me by Wed and we can work out the particulars. Im down for 12/18 or 12/19 or both
PhillyPyro is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-13-2010, 07:43 PM   #93
jeg57
2002 WJ 

Whats the difficulty level of the stuff you guys do? me and my friend are thinking of joining, but we dont wanna brake our jeeps bc we are still in highschool and broke as hell
jeg57 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-13-2010, 08:07 PM   #94
PhillyPyro
1998 TJ Wrangler 

drove around over there for a year stock w no problems. drove around over there lifted 4" on 33s, and sunk it once burried it in mud once and bottomed out and hung up once. Its all a matter of know your limits. I see stock trucks drive thru 80% of the trails all the time. havent been over there since June, and it just rained yesterday a good bit, so hopefully the puddles are deep and the ice isnt too thick. Just make sure u have a descent spare.
PhillyPyro is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-14-2010, 03:23 PM   #95
bjdstt247
2000 WJ 

Sorry the trip was moved to another location and we got soo many requests that we had to cut back and only take 15 trucks. Thank you for your overall interest we hope to have another run this spring.
bjdstt247 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-14-2010, 03:28 PM   #96
nmitsu22
1995 YJ Wrangler 

anyyone who wants to go wheeling sunday they are still doing jeeping for jay they are just asking for a small donation to help his family
nmitsu22 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-14-2010, 07:36 PM   #97
dennis461
1991 XJ Cherokee 

Monday puddles were normal, I expect the next two days will change that!
dennis461 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-15-2010, 09:57 PM   #98
BIGJAY

Never herd of such a thing whoever shows up shows up 15 trucks or 30 trucks who cares u. Make this put like select people only can go that's bs so whoever wnts to roll that isn't aloud with this crew let me no ill be rollin with my truck an prolly hve 3 or 4 others trucks wise maybe a deuce or so also
BIGJAY is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-15-2010, 10:04 PM   #99
TheStigX
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGJAY View Post
Never herd of such a thing whoever shows up shows up 15 trucks or 30 trucks who cares u. Make this put like select people only can go that's bs so whoever wnts to roll that isn't aloud with this crew let me no ill be rollin with my truck an prolly hve 3 or 4 others trucks wise maybe a deuce or so also
Man....I would love to see a Deuce out in Wharton
Unread 12-16-2010, 07:50 AM   #100
jeg57
2002 WJ 

My dads friend used to have one. he used to drive it around town. it was so sick. i actually almost bought one instead of my jeep, but i dont think my high school would let me drive
jeg57 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-16-2010, 01:35 PM   #101
nmitsu22
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
lol i agree last couple times we went out it was 20 deap by the end of the day with break downs we had 13 or 14
nmitsu22 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-16-2010, 01:49 PM   #102
TheStigX
2002 TJ Wrangler 

If your talking about the Nov 7th run....there was 20 in the beginning and only 6 were left
Unread 12-16-2010, 02:00 PM   #103
Ray_K85
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheStigX View Post
If your talking about the Nov 7th run....there was 20 in the beginning and only 6 were left
What the hell was it? A trail ride or the Bataan Death March?
Unread 12-16-2010, 02:07 PM   #104
Super1
2010 JK Wrangler 

I was there on Sunday, 12/12 in the rain. Nothing to worry about... Sand sucks up that rain.
2010 Wrangler Unlimited Sport, Deep Water Blue Pearl [X] Freedom Hard Top [X] Sunrider Soft Top [X] Pro Comp 1079 16" Rims [X] Kumho Road Venture AT KL78 285/75/16 [X] Smittybuilt Hitch [X] Quadratec Mats [-] Rough Country Series II 2.5" Suspension Lift Kit [ ] Hipro Power Xenon HID Light Bulbs [ ] Mopar Factory Style Side Steps
Super1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-16-2010, 02:08 PM   #105
dennis461
1991 XJ Cherokee 

what?

Quote:
Jay you are typing faster than you wheel!

Have someone run a spell check before hitting the ENTER key

Here are todays pics before the snow scared me out of the woods.
The second picture may not look it, but it is frozen, about 1-2 inches thick.

dennis461 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.