Sumerset Maine - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Maine Jeep Forum > Sumerset Maine

Dan's Old as Dirt Birthday Sale!GEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE Yukon Ultimate 35 axle kit for c/clip axles with Yukon Zip

Unread 03-21-2012, 08:31 PM   #1
dan122004
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Sumerset Maine

Hey everyone. I just wanted to know who lives in Sumerset Maine. I live in Detroit. I have a 98 TJ and I love to trail ride. I want to get a group together and maybe plain out a trail ride and have fun. Im going to go to one of the next PV4x4 metes and introduce myself. I want to go jeeping this year!!!

dan122004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-21-2012, 08:49 PM   #2
xjman88
1996 ZJ 

Zj

Hey man welcome to the jeep thing. U can check out Maine4x4 club. We have about 100 members and we are across the state. Ive been a member for 5 yrs now.
xjman88 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.