Red Grand Cherokee in Bridgton..... - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Maine Jeep Forum > Red Grand Cherokee in Bridgton.....

NEW JK WRANGLER GRAB BARS NOW at ROCKRIDGE4WDUSA Standard Chromoly Front Axle Shaft Kits with Dana 30 4Rugged Ridge Modular XHD Snorkel Now for both 3.8L and 3.6

Unread 11-14-2011, 12:01 PM   #1
Dezdon
2002 WJ 

Red Grand Cherokee in Bridgton.....

I caught this out of the corner of my eye pulling into Hannafords parking lot in Bridgton this weekend. It was parked at the end of the parking lot all by itself..(employee parking maybe?) I live about 2 blocks from Hannaford's.
The picture does not do it justice.. this jeep is very nice! If its yours, you probebly know good places to wheel out here. Drop me a pm, theres a few other people here looking for places around Bridgton.
Thanks..
-Dez

Unread 11-14-2011, 01:50 PM   #2
Technohead
Old School

1998 ZJ 

See that sticker on the rear window? Go there and introduce yourself.
Technohead is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-16-2011, 06:39 AM   #3
1996BlackXJ
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Yeah, he's a member of Maine 4x4. Sign up for the site, people are wheeling all the time at a few of our favorite spots. We try to have an official "event" every month in the wheeling months.
4.5" lift of assorted brands, 33x10.5 KM2s on D-Windows, JCR rear bumper, Nates Slimline w/Champion 8k winch, custom half doors, roof rack, and tire carrier, Maine Woods dents and pin striping, and various other cool things.
www.maine4x4.org Maine Jeep Club Member #1 Firefighter Jeep Club Member Black Jeep Society Member #163Survivalist Jeep Club Member #14
1996BlackXJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-17-2011, 03:31 AM   #4
Dezdon
2002 WJ 

Thanks guys. I signed up at the site yesterday. They also have some nice wheelin videos on Youtube.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.