Presque Isle! - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Maine Jeep Forum > Presque Isle!

THE NEW! VANCO DUAL MODE 15/16″ Big Brake Kit w/BlaFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 07-16-2012, 09:10 PM   #31
theskidkid
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Very cool, someone tore up the land out there so now its all posted and the cops are always out there, how are you liking it here? I've kept an eye out around town for your jeep, the sort roads are always good for a nice ride, I work at the local bike shop, mojo

theskidkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-17-2012, 04:26 AM   #32
1HouseMouse
2005 LJ Wrangler 

It's miles of difference here as compared to living near the Mexican boarder. No crime that I can see. PI is nice and quiet. Quite a nice place. Just wish I knew more people to hang with at times. Been driving around town in the Jeep last few days and again today. Had to go to Boston last week. Which Bike shop? Headed down to Bangor soon. Usually stop off at Tim Horton's once a day... Quite a few Jeeps up here. Love the snow plow setups.
1HouseMouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-17-2012, 08:10 AM   #33
theskidkid
1992 YJ Wrangler 

It's an outdoor sports place right on main street, once I get my paint on, I will defiantly need to show you some of the local trails. The best place is about 7 miles out of town. And I'm glad you are liking the community
Unread 07-17-2012, 08:19 AM   #34
LilyBayXJ
Wheels With Moose

2006 LJ Wrangler 

Hey! I recognize your Jeeps, I see them all the time. The YJ at Mojo's and the LJ around town. I live out on the Washburn Road, right on the river. I wish I'd known there was a PI thread before. I spend alot of time wheeling off the dirt section of the Chapman Road leading towards the south end of Scopan Lake. Here are my two Jeeps:

My TJ, on a logging road overlooking Scopan:

On the shore of Scopan:

And my XJ, on the shore of the Machias River, off the Pinkham Road in NMW:

If you see me around, give a wave!
1983 CJ-5 - Stock - Sold
TJ Boot Camp
LilyBayXJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-17-2012, 09:11 AM   #35
1HouseMouse
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Lj

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilyBayXJ View Post
Hey! I recognize your Jeeps, I see them all the time. The YJ at Mojo's and the LJ around town. I live out on the Washburn Road, right on the river. I wish I'd known there was a PI thread before. I spend alot of time wheeling off the dirt section of the Chapman Road leading towards the south end of Scopan Lake. Here are my two Jeeps:

My TJ, on a logging road overlooking Scopan:

On the shore of Scopan:

Great looking Jeeps. Actually I'm glad to have started this thread. Gives everyone up here a way to communicate around the same subject line. I would like, if Possible, to have a Jeep get together at some point. Kick tires, share information, Meet and Greet... PS, My name is Ray AKA: "John".

And my XJ, on the shore of the Machias River, off the Pinkham Road in NMW:

If you see me around, give a wave!
Jeep Forum giving me a little trouble here....
Unread 07-17-2012, 09:16 AM   #36
1HouseMouse
2005 LJ Wrangler 

sorry about the previous post. Had a little trouble with the posting. Presque Isle and surrounding Jeepers..... We need to have a Meet and Greet someplace. Just some thoughts to ponder.
Unread 07-17-2012, 09:54 AM   #37
theskidkid
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Well this is sweet, so we have 3 jeepers in pi and I know another guy with a nice yj, let's start a club or something. I'm pumped there are actually other people around here into jeeps. We should all meet up and go out to chapman (burtlands) anyone free around the end of the month?
Unread 07-17-2012, 10:18 AM   #38
LilyBayXJ
Wheels With Moose

2006 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by theskidkid View Post
Well this is sweet, so we have 3 jeepers in pi and I know another guy with a nice yj, let's start a club or something. I'm pumped there are actually other people around here into jeeps. We should all meet up and go out to chapman (burtlands) anyone free around the end of the month?
Yeah, I ought to be free. I'd definitely be up for that.
1983 CJ-5 - Stock - Sold
TJ Boot Camp
LilyBayXJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-17-2012, 11:59 AM   #39
1HouseMouse
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Lots of Jeepers here in the area that is for sure. Three posting here is a start. Need to get the word out and get some feedback and take it from there. Love the idea of a meet and greet. It would be a start.
Unread 07-17-2012, 02:36 PM   #40
theskidkid
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Ill spread word around, just got the roll cage painted nice bright red, we ahould plan a meet the 28th or 29th, just to throw some dates out there
Unread 07-17-2012, 03:58 PM   #41
1HouseMouse
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Right now the 28 or 29 is good for me. I may have to view homes those dates.... That is a work in progress. How's the Irish Setter Pub for a place to meet... Just throwing it out there.
Unread 07-17-2012, 04:23 PM   #42
theskidkid
1992 YJ Wrangler 

That's a great place. Good food good atmosphere. One if yhe better places in town not too expensive. It's got a good sized bar not that im 21 but still a good place to socialize, good luck with the whole house situation. If you hqve any questions about q certain area feel free to ask
Unread 07-17-2012, 05:04 PM   #43
1HouseMouse
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Almost forgot.... families invited as it applies also.
Unread 07-17-2012, 05:51 PM   #44
theskidkid
1992 YJ Wrangler 

It also has a great family atmosphere, cool set up alot of old firefighting police decore and its not like a roudy bar, but more of a family place. We should start a aroostook awd club or association
Unread 07-18-2012, 11:09 PM   #45
theskidkid
1992 YJ Wrangler 

@lilybayxj, I swear I saw you drive by mojos yesterday

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.