Maine Mtns Jeep Jamboree Accomodations - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Maine Jeep Forum > Maine Mtns Jeep Jamboree Accomodations

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 01-07-2011, 07:27 PM   #1
chrishag
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Maine Mtns Jeep Jamboree Accomodations

Anyone signed up for the Maine Mountains Jamboree yet? We are and are currently looking for accomodations for the trip. My girlfriend and I are looking to split a house rental with another couple if possible. We had planned to stay at the Bethel Inn but found that an entire house rental up in that area is actually cheaper. We are both in our early 30's and looking for someone in our age range or older. We are planning on renting Thursday Sept 29th till Sunday October 2nd. This is her 7th Jamboree and my 1st so we are looking forward to some good wheeling, leaf peepin', the lobster dinner and of course meeting new Jeep folks!

chrishag is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-20-2011, 07:33 PM   #2
chrishag
2005 LJ Wrangler 

anybody interested
Unread 01-21-2011, 11:57 AM   #3
Badassbabe98
1998 TJ Wrangler 

You might have better luck posting this on neow.net...there are quite a few people on there that go to Maine Mountains that might be able to help!

Ive been three times but wouldnt be much help if youre looking for a house. One time we stayed at the Norseman Inn which was nice and reasonably priced, and the other 2 we stayed at Pleasant Hill Campground.
Built Not Bought #159
Badassbabe98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-12-2011, 01:18 PM   #4
snowking

i am also going to this JJ will be my first time. I am thinking I am gonna rent a room somewhere or try to find a cabin near by. Not sure gonna start looking now will be here before we know it.
snowking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-02-2011, 06:02 AM   #5
Jollydodger

Maine Mountain Jeepers

I know this is late but I thought I would throw it out there. The Maine Mountain Jeep Jamboree host club is the Maine Mountain Jeepers, their forums are at http://wmmj.freeforums.org/ and I am sure they can answer any questions you can come up with.

They are well known for being friendly and informative on local intelligence in regard to trails, accommodations, sights etc. These are the people who live in the area and know everything. The forum http://wmmj.freeforums.org/ will allow you to communicate with them directly.
Jollydodger is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-03-2011, 10:45 PM   #6
jrmandryck
2008 JK Wrangler 

I'm going to be driving down, not sure if I'll be finding a place or camping yet
Unread 09-20-2011, 07:23 PM   #7
Jollydodger

Little over a week to go, are most people camping.
Unread 09-20-2011, 09:41 PM   #8
chrishag
2005 LJ Wrangler 

we ended up renting a house. Bethel inn was to much $$$
Unread 09-20-2011, 10:18 PM   #9
Jollydodger

Good call, I have heard varying reports about the Bethel Inn, but one thing is for sure it is expensive. The problem is it is prime leaf season at that time so there is no way to negotiate a great deal. A house is always a good move if you have a group.
Unread 10-01-2011, 03:47 PM   #10
chrishag
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Cabin we rented was great. Half the price of bethel inn and alot more space to ourselves. Jamboree rocked took our almost stock rubi lj were other bigger jeeps were needing to be winched.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.