Main Mountain Jeep Jamboree? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Maine Jeep Forum > Main Mountain Jeep Jamboree?

Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!Even Better Heim Pricing! From RuffstuffToxic Brakes - 3000 PSI Braided Stainless Steel Brake Line

Unread 08-10-2012, 02:11 PM   #1
ForumKing
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Main Mountain Jeep Jamboree?

Anyone going to this in sept? I'm making the trip from michigan and wanted to know where everyone else was staying (camping)

ForumKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-10-2012, 03:44 PM   #2
biffgnar
Web Wheeler

2006 TJ Wrangler 

While this will be my first time to the Maine Jamboree, I have been told by multiple people who have attended prior ones that rain and bad weather is very common there that time of the year. I usually camp for jamborees, but given that advice will be getting a proper hotel room this time.
Unread 08-11-2012, 11:44 AM   #3
ForumKing
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by biffgnar View Post
While this will be my first time to the Maine Jamboree, I have been told by multiple people who have attended prior ones that rain and bad weather is very common there that time of the year. I usually camp for jamborees, but given that advice will be getting a proper hotel room this time.
Good advice. I think i've forgoten that Sept weather can be kinda cold, especialy in maine. What hotel are you planning on staying at?
ForumKing is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.