Heya Mainers, Im sneaking throw the whole state. - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Maine Jeep Forum > Heya Mainers, Im sneaking throw the whole state.

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsDisc Brake Kits from ECGS

Unread 07-19-2012, 05:31 PM   #1
sdotcarter
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Heya Mainers, Im sneaking throw the whole state.

Hey fellas. Ill be heading through our beautiful state this Monday. I grew up in aroostook county so I'm excited to be back. I'm heading up to the great white north of Fort Kent for a family get together. It will be nice, ill head through the beautiful city of Portland, stop at the viewing ramp for mount katahdin. I'll probably stop in Houlton, then onwards up north through all the fields.

I have a good feeling about the Jeep making it up there, and I'm hoping the fishing is good. Anyways just popping in to say hi, hope to see you guys about.

:jeepwave:

sdotcarter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-21-2012, 05:35 PM   #2
sdotcarter
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Welp I think my rear end may be going. if any of u have a 8.8 with perches or a d35 you want to get rid of near the highway lmk.
sdotcarter is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.