Where to wheel in the southeast (of NH) - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > New Hampshire Jeep Forum > Where to wheel in the southeast (of NH)

Labor Day Sale!FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 02-05-2013, 10:44 AM   #1
WJlover
1999 WJ 

Where to wheel in the southeast (of NH)

im tired of driving an hour at 11mpg just to wheel. thats 2 fillups in a day almost...

anyone know anywhere close to portsmouth or dover?
doesnt even have to be a great trail, just something to satisfy my urge to get the jeep dirty and climb a hill or some rocks...

WJlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-05-2013, 09:28 PM   #2
jferreira24
2007 JK Wrangler 

read my other posts, i can probably help you
jferreira24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-26-2013, 07:58 AM   #3
ZJMatt
1998 ZJ 

There really isn't much along the coast. Your best bet for LEGAL wheeling would be to go to Barrington area or Fremont. Most of the wheeling is west of 125, and it gets better the further West you go.

That said I know nothing about Maine, so maybe you would have better luck there.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.