where to go off roading in North east MA and southern NH - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > New Hampshire Jeep Forum > where to go off roading in North east MA and southern NH

Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGFS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectCess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 10-27-2010, 09:38 PM   #16
tomhorsley
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris_Ryan View Post
Even in a club... No where in around here, sorry. Closest LEGAL spots I run are about an hour away...
Im new to off roading in north east MA also, and id like to know where these legal spots are that are an hour away. as far as i know from my research the only options are cape cod dunes, and western ma (which is super ambiguous). any info on spots would be much appreciated.

tomhorsley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-28-2010, 07:58 AM   #17
Rafikie
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Check out Northeast Association of 4WD Clubs
Unread 10-28-2010, 09:53 AM   #18
del_TJ

1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomhorsley View Post
Im new to off roading in north east MA also, and id like to know where these legal spots are that are an hour away.
As suggested, check out the clubs that are part of the NEA and start firing off some emails to them. You should be able try some outings as a guest and get a feel for which club you might want to go out with more regularly. Some are more extreme than others.
del_TJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-03-2010, 07:19 PM   #19
Quentin_T
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lifted99XJ View Post
ExploringNH is another good one to check out
Nice, I finally found the link I was looking for!
Quentin_T is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.