Trails in manchester nh area?? - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > New Hampshire Jeep Forum > Trails in manchester nh area??

Baseline 4x4 Lifetime Warranty 4340 Chromoly Axle Shaft KiClayton Off Road WJ Long Arm Kits!Clayton Off Road - JK Prototype Gas Tank Skid

Unread 06-01-2011, 02:29 PM   #31
Holm-z

1998 TJ Wrangler 

What roads in Warner? I hear there is some good trails over there...

Monstaliner, CB Radio, Driving/Fog/Rock/Reverse lights

My build thread, work in progress...

I understand.

IAFF Local 3265
Holm-z is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-03-2011, 06:15 AM   #32
otakurx
2004 TJ Wrangler 

They are old class VI roads in this big forested area along the 114 corridor. I found them years ago when I lived in Henniker when I was in HS. It's a lot of fun, planning a trip out there tonight with a buddy.

I'd give you directions but I haven't met you yet and I've watched a lot of the Class VI roads and trails I like get torn up by people looking for mud. Sorry.
1981 Delorean
otakurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-08-2011, 07:46 PM   #33
dmicucci
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by otakurx View Post
I'm over in east Manchester by exit 8, I'll do short trips to Pawtuckaway in Deerfield or out to Henniker/Werner area where I grew up and hit up some great class VI roads.
I've been wondering if there was any good places in Pawtuckaway. I love the area and would like to find some good trails to run. Took the kiddos hiking in the rock garden over there last summer and had a blast.
Unread 06-17-2011, 09:10 AM   #34
evilwaysYJ
1993 YJ Wrangler 

whats going on everyone. i live in pinardville but my yj is at my moms in goffstown currently under the knife cause of a cracked frame and other misc. broken stuff. hoping to get it going sometime this year but i only work on it when i have the time between my new baby and our wedding coming up in july.
93 yj 4.0 with 4:10's rolling on 33 12.5 15 BFG a/t's
evilwaysYJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.