Pembroke Trail Days - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > New Hampshire Jeep Forum > Pembroke Trail Days

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineThe Solution to Radius Arm Bind - Meet Lock-N-LoadFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options!

Unread 06-27-2013, 08:38 AM   #1
Thatsoverated
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Pembroke Trail Days

Saturday and sunday there will be a few of us out and about on the trails in pembroke, not going to be doing anything crazy but the trails are pretty fun. Looking for more people to join in.

Thatsoverated is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-27-2013, 10:03 PM   #2
ZJMatt
1998 ZJ 

There have been a lot of problems in Pembroke lately. Be careful out there and PLEASE respect the roads, surrounding land, and people who live near the trail heads! Remember anything off the class 6s is illegal (including powerlines).

Read my post on ENH - we were going to do a cleanup out there and the town admin shot us down. They really want all those roads closed.
http://forums.exploringnh.com/showth...6-5-(tentative)

You can also PM me if you want more info.
Unread 06-28-2013, 05:55 AM   #3
Thatsoverated
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Ya i lived in pembroke my whole life and have never had any problems with getting in trouble out there, the police dont mind where you go, even if its the power line as long as your not ripping up privately owned land. I sunk my jeep two weeks ago in the big whole at the end of the power lines and north pembroke rd and the police offered to light up the jeep for us while we waited for more trucks to pull me out. As long as your respectfull to the police and people you run into out there you wont have any issues or complaints minus all the trash im seeing out there.
Thatsoverated is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-28-2013, 06:54 AM   #4
ZJMatt
1998 ZJ 

Just because the police don't mind doesn't mean its not illegal. Abusing private land without permission is one of many reasons we are losingbso many places to wheel lately. And as of lately, the police are not happy about everything that's been going on out there either.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.