NH people on here? - Page 8 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > New Hampshire Jeep Forum > NH people on here?

Savvy/Currie Aluminum Control ArmsROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO December Specials at Jeephut.com

Unread 01-11-2012, 11:36 AM   #106
Erkmed
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by theskier74

uh maybe this weekend(depening on snow) and the kids i know are Matt B., Kyle A., Brad B, Jesse C, Jesse M, Drew P, Kevin St. G, Ally A, Joe S, and some more people that those kids hang out with...there are a bunch and i didnt put last names just for the reason we are on a public form but if you guess the last name right if you dont know who i talking about ill say yes or no haha but like i said there are a few more people up there
Ughh if i had to guess some names either berthieum or biggart , aubut? And paine would be all i know haha and yeah supposed to get about 5 inches between tomorrow and tonight

Erkmed is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-11-2012, 11:47 AM   #107
theskier74
2001 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erkmed View Post
Ughh if i had to guess some names either berthieum or biggart , aubut? And paine would be all i know haha and yeah supposed to get about 5 inches between tomorrow and tonight
berthieum, dubut, and paine is right. brad boucher and his step bro jesse colombue(idk how to spell it) he just went in the air force and Joe stephens. and the other kids. but yeah thats what i saw... i have a lot to do down here but i might try to get up there...when im up there in the summer and fall we always go up the logging rhodes and what not and shoot some stuff
theskier74 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-11-2012, 11:52 AM   #108
Erkmed
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:

berthieum, dubut, and paine is right. brad boucher and his step bro jesse colombue(idk how to spell it) he just went in the air force and Joe stephens. and the other kids. but yeah thats what i saw... i have a lot to do down here but i might try to get up there...when im up there in the summer and fall we always go up the logging rhodes and what not and shoot some stuff
Yeahh ive seen coulombe before havent talked to him much aubut is kindof my welding teacher haha and yeah best to wait till summer i rolled my jeep and im fixing it back up now i got a thread started on it but its gonna be a strictly trail rig come nxt yr
Unread 01-11-2012, 12:00 PM   #109
theskier74
2001 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erkmed View Post
Yeahh ive seen coulombe before havent talked to him much aubut is kindof my welding teacher haha and yeah best to wait till summer i rolled my jeep and im fixing it back up now i got a thread started on it but its gonna be a strictly trail rig come nxt yr
link to it? and yeah coulombe is one of the funniest kids i know...too bad he left. But from what ive heard, aubut if a good kid. i like him...except he now has a Hummer....
theskier74 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-11-2012, 12:15 PM   #110
Erkmed
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:

link to it? and yeah coulombe is one of the funniest kids i know...too bad he left. But from what ive heard, aubut if a good kid. i like him...except he now has a Hummer....
I cant get the link to it from my phine but yeah hes a good kid and yeah unfortunately he has a hummer but i sent u a friend request on fb so we dont keep flooding the thread haha
Unread 06-04-2012, 09:27 PM   #111
Jrsuydam
2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by donnyb373 View Post
im in york maine but hang out in the dover area on a daily basis. can anyone post up gps coodinates for these class six roads. the only one i know of is old green hill rd off or rt 125 in barrington.
Yeah ive been up there. Comming back out i went left into the water that was still partially frozen and broke my radiator. luckily i lived right down the road in Gonic.
Jrsuydam is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-08-2012, 09:05 PM   #112
MainerXJ
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Just moved to Durham, anyone wheeling tomorrow?? Looking to kill some time and break a new jeep
MainerXJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-06-2012, 12:46 PM   #113
xtremzj
1998 ZJ 

jeep guy here, getting back into it
QuirkWorks Sponsored #44 subaru rally car
CHRYSLER CERTIFIED MASTER TECH. PM IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS.
xtremzj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-06-2012, 08:22 PM   #114
BlueRubiconrich
1986 CJ7 

look us up PatriotJeepers.
BlueRubiconrich is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-12-2012, 10:35 AM   #115
BlueRubiconrich
1986 CJ7 

some great class 6 roads in NH!
2012augnhjeeprun-022.jpg  
Unread 08-27-2012, 10:57 PM   #116
matt001122
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Just moved to Newmarket, any class 6 roads around this area? Where would I be able to find any info on class 6 roads?
Unread 08-30-2012, 07:25 PM   #117
BlueRubiconrich
1986 CJ7 

there is a website called exploring NH they run and talk about class 6 roads.
Unread 09-03-2012, 05:34 PM   #118
xtremzj
1998 ZJ 

That place ****ing sucks.
QuirkWorks Sponsored #44 subaru rally car
CHRYSLER CERTIFIED MASTER TECH. PM IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS.
xtremzj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-03-2012, 06:05 PM   #119
bartlanz
Been There, Done That

1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtremzj View Post
That place ****ing sucks.
What makes you say that? my experience with them while very limited has always been good. Fun group of guys and gals, the biggest issue any one I know has with them is they only run on posted and approved trails. Not really a bad thing in reality.

Live In NH? Check out this Forum: http://www.exploringnh.com/

Upgrade Your Account and Help Support JeepForum Plus Get a JeepForum Decal and Gallery Space!

Driving with your Jeeps top on is like your girlfriend wearing a shirt... I mean ya she is still fun... but...
bartlanz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-30-2012, 11:09 PM   #120
BIGHEEP
1988 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartlanz View Post
What makes you say that? my experience with them while very limited has always been good. Fun group of guys and gals, the biggest issue any one I know has with them is they only run on posted and approved trails. Not really a bad thing in reality.
Yeah I am pretty sure they ban you on that forum for breaking those rules.
Build thread http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f12/m...igheep-534340/
North East Willy Jeep Organization
www.NEWJO.ORG
BIGHEEP is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.