NH great class 6 roads - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > New Hampshire Jeep Forum > NH great class 6 roads

ECGS Black Friday Sale!!6th Annual, Beat Your Wife to the Credit Card Sale!50 in light bar /A pillar mount less than 500 at JeepHut.c

Unread 06-28-2013, 09:10 AM   #16
ZJMatt
1998 ZJ 

I just realized who you are. Lol I heard about that from your brother. But a lot of people who live by the trail heads are tired of the crap.

Unread 07-07-2013, 11:55 AM   #17
AndThereIWas
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Just go up to Pittsburg and get on McCalloway Rd. 25 miles of pure wilderness bliss.
It goes around the back side of Lake St. Francis and the 1st Conn lake, then comes back out onto Rt 3 about 10 miles south of the Canadian Border.
And there are Soooo many wrong turns you can make. I once ended up in Maine and a couple dudes driving around in a PU drinking beer told me how to get back.
If you get on McCalloway in the town of Pittsburg, just keep to the left at any of the major intersections. There are also mile markers.
And if 25 miles isn't enough, when you pop back out onto rt 3 just cross the road and head down to the bogs. Good stuff!
Unread 08-11-2013, 10:15 AM   #18
BlueRubiconrich
1986 CJ7 

Tax Free Jeep run

tax free Jeep run
taxfreejeeprn.jpg

rich.jpg

BlueRubiconrich is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-11-2013, 11:11 AM   #19
ZJMatt
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueRubiconrich View Post
tax free Jeep run
Pats Peak Trail and Brokeback Mountain? In Henniker & Bradford?
Unread 08-11-2013, 06:52 PM   #20
Demodex

Hey all, I just picked up a Jeep wrangler (sport 2013) and am looking at doing some trail riding. Mine is all stock, but if anyone is up in the seacoast area and wants to get some trail riding in let me know.
Demodex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-29-2013, 10:01 AM   #21
HobbesMRH

You're best bet might be to find a club, this section doesn't seem to busy. There's also exploringnh.com.

http://nea4wd.org/membership/member-clubs
HobbesMRH is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-03-2013, 08:55 AM   #22
xtremzj
1998 ZJ 

but exploringnh is a horrible bunch of idiots.
QuirkWorks Sponsored #44 subaru rally car
CHRYSLER CERTIFIED MASTER TECH. PM IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS.
xtremzj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-03-2013, 09:40 AM   #23
Greentj05
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Got a NH run this Sunday!
Greentj05 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-04-2013, 05:50 PM   #24
Demodex

Where and what time are you guys riding?
Demodex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-29-2014, 04:01 PM   #25
BlkOpsRubi

2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighRoller02TJ View Post
bridgewater nh
bumping an old thread

We just bought property in Bridgewater and are up there most week-ends working on the broken down cabin. I would like to know if there is a club around there that rides the local Class VI roads? I'm a member of Patriot Jeepers in MA (super bunch of wheelers) and ENH but always looking to expand the Jeep family of friends.
BlkOpsRubi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-29-2014, 05:11 PM   #26
HighRoller02TJ
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlkOpsRubi View Post
bumping an old thread

We just bought property in Bridgewater and are up there most week-ends working on the broken down cabin. I would like to know if there is a club around there that rides the local Class VI roads? I'm a member of Patriot Jeepers in MA (super bunch of wheelers) and ENH but always looking to expand the Jeep family of friends.
im in Bristol but moving to Arizona in 2 weeks
HighRoller02TJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-29-2014, 05:18 PM   #27
BlkOpsRubi

2011 JK Wrangler 

bummer we'd be neighbors ... Bridgewater and Bristol share a zip code! Oh well, you've got awesome wheeling to look forward to in Arizona.
Unread 05-29-2014, 07:22 PM   #28
HighRoller02TJ
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlkOpsRubi View Post
bummer we'd be neighbors ... Bridgewater and Bristol share a zip code! Oh well, you've got awesome wheeling to look forward to in Arizona.
the class 6 roads are off the back roads behind newfound grocery.
HighRoller02TJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-29-2014, 07:59 PM   #29
BlkOpsRubi

2011 JK Wrangler 

Thanks, I think I found a couple of them quite by accident trying to find the dump!
Unread 09-30-2014, 12:34 AM   #30
piratedevo
2012 JK Wrangler 

i live on durrell mountain road in belmont, the road after a couple miles becomes a class IV, comes out in gilmanton and as far as i know if you stay on the main road youll be fine in a legal sense though i havent ventured from end to end yet since ive heard there are some rougher patches so id rather not get stuck out there alone. on this end there is a side trail out into a mud hole area(seen many a truck and jeep hauled out busted up) there are 2 little side areas that are used as firing ranges it seems. parts of it seem to border a memorial park that has signs at both ends of the road. cant drive in there but looks like good hiking land. i just dont go out far alone since my wrangler is stock, im inexperienced and theres no cell reception on parts of it which would suck if i got stuck or into trouble
piratedevo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.