NEA4WDC 2011 Snow Run & Spaghetti Dinner - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > New Hampshire Jeep Forum > NEA4WDC 2011 Snow Run & Spaghetti Dinner

Alloy usa heavy duty ball joint kitsNEW!! HMF 50"-52" light bar mounting brackets!! ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4w

Unread 01-06-2011, 11:50 AM   #1
Rafikie
1997 TJ Wrangler 

NEA4WDC 2011 Snow Run & Spaghetti Dinner

Info & Sign-up Sheet HERE.

Unread 01-06-2011, 01:39 PM   #2
MuddyJeepZJ
2004 TJ Wrangler 

http://www.nea4wd.org/articles/index...ARTICLE_ID=301
Any idea where this is so I can get a travel estimate?
New Jersey Jeep Association
MuddyJeepZJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-06-2011, 01:58 PM   #3
Rafikie
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuddyJeepZJ View Post
http://www.nea4wd.org/articles/index...ARTICLE_ID=301
Any idea where this is so I can get a travel estimate?
They won't give out the wheeling locations unless you sign up, but if your looking for a ballpark on drive time I'd use the American Legion's address that they posted. I think it was about 20min drive from the trail to there last year.

sixety8msg- Usually takes the admin a few hours to approve new registrations so no worries there, you'll be able to post soon enough. As for your rig not meeting requirements, I believe there is an option to just go to the dinner. Get to shoot the poop with a bunch of other wheelers and meet some great new folks. They had the KOH video playing at last years dinner too and I'm sure they'll have this years video playing as well. All in all= Good Time
Unread 01-06-2011, 02:49 PM   #4
Rafikie
1997 TJ Wrangler 

I was just notified that the link wasn't working. Fixed
Unread 01-09-2011, 07:08 AM   #5
otakurx
2004 TJ Wrangler 

That's cool, I grew up out by where they are doing that and regularly go out on trails out there. Some great stuff out in Weare and Henniker and the surrounding area. Actually about to go check out a couple favorite spots out there today.

I think I'll be looking into signing up for this.
otakurx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-10-2011, 02:50 PM   #6
Voodoo_Chile
1997 TJ Wrangler 

I went last year and had a blast! already signed up for this year
Voodoo_Chile is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-10-2011, 04:31 PM   #7
SideshowBob024
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Holy Crap, in Hillsborough!

I have a place near there, can't wait to take the Jeep up and explore. Can't make this one though
SideshowBob024 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-08-2011, 04:36 PM   #8
Rafikie
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Heads up to anyone that was planning to attend

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEA4WDC
PLEASE PASS THIS ON TO YOUR MEMBERS!!!!
Based on the amount of people we have attending and the costs involved with the hall rental and food purchase we are canceling the Spaghetti Dinner.
ONLY THE DINNER IS CANCELED. The trail run is still happening.
We are also downsizing the hard/extreme to one property. Trust me there will be something for everyone!!!
We will be refunding $25 to everyone who was signed up for the dinner. If you paid via pay pal you will be refunded that way. If you paid via check you will be refunded via check.

It is not too late to sign up. We need registrations for EVERYONE including trail leaders so we can order your shirt.
DO NOT WAIT UNTIL THE LAST MINUTE. IT MAKES MUCH MORE WORK FOR THE EVENT ORGANIZERS.

The T-shirt order is being placed on 2/10. Get your registration in before then.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.