NEA Snowrun 2013 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > New Hampshire Jeep Forum > NEA Snowrun 2013

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSavvy Billet LED Tail LightsWant to be able to SEE? DOT Approved Headlights for under

Unread 02-04-2013, 08:03 PM   #1
Rafikie
1997 TJ Wrangler 

NEA Snowrun 2013

Sorry for the short notice. Trails are located 15-20mins from Peterborough. For more info or to sign up use the email provided. Thanx

NEA_Snow_Run13@comcast.net

*We are advocates of safe responsible Offroading and with that said anyone caught drinking alcohol or using illegal substances while wheeling will be asked to leave.

DON'T SHOW UP WITH BALD TIRES FOR A SNOW RUN AND EXPECT TO WHEEL! Not only is it impractical, but can also make a dangerous situation for you and those around you.

Unread 02-19-2013, 11:45 AM   #2
NHJeep4x4
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Any photos you can post? I'd like to join in on the next run once my current project's finished.
Unread 02-19-2013, 02:20 PM   #3
Rafikie
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Check out Field and Forest recreation area on Facebook. I've seen a few pics there. Nothing from the class VI rds though.
Unread 02-19-2013, 11:09 PM   #4
janesy86
2003 TJ Wrangler 

I might have a few from the Class VI's. Once I get back home on Sat, I'll check the camera.

Awesome time tho!

Hylined '03 Rubi Build

Western MA 4x4
janesy86 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-23-2013, 06:09 PM   #5
janesy86
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Only pics I got.

Hylined '03 Rubi Build

Western MA 4x4
janesy86 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-24-2013, 03:10 PM   #6
NHJeep4x4
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by janesy86 View Post
Only pics I got.
Cool, thanks. Looks like a good time.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.