Class 6 Roads - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > New Hampshire Jeep Forum > Class 6 Roads

USA Standard Chromoly Front Axle Shaft Kits with Dana 30 4TJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFGStainless Steel Door Hinge Pins

Unread 10-17-2010, 12:50 PM   #1
northeastern
2008 JK Wrangler 

Class 6 Roads

Hey guys, I have steadily been getting more and more into wheeling and the more i want to go the more i realize i dont know many legal places to go at all. I am at school most of the time and dont have the time to join a club but do have a few friends i go out with. One of them mentioned doing some class 6 roads (in New Hampshire) and im just wondering if people have suggestions on this topic or recommended trails we try. I know a lot of people are very secretive of their trails and such which makes getting into this hobby extremely difficult but asking cant hurt.

i have a basic understanding of what class 6 roads mean and how they vary from place to place but i would love some help finding some open roads i could go to instead of calling town to town asking if they are open and if it is legal to drive them.

anything will help thanks in advance!

northeastern is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-17-2010, 03:08 PM   #2
Technohead
Old School

1998 ZJ 

A good place to look would be the DeLorme Gazetter for NH.

Another good place to look is here.
Technohead is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-18-2010, 05:09 PM   #3
northeastern
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technohead View Post
A good place to look would be the DeLorme Gazetter for NH.

Another good place to look is here.
I have heard that, and thanks for the link

anyone else?
northeastern is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-22-2010, 09:47 AM   #4
th3_d0c
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Check out Welcome to NEOW.org - the Internet Home of the Northeast Online Wheelers local club for you.
th3_d0c is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.