Anyone near Burlington VT to wheel with ??? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Vermont Jeep Forum > Anyone near Burlington VT to wheel with ???

NEW JK WRANGLER GRAB BARS NOW at ROCKRIDGE4WDUSA Standard Chromoly Front Axle Shaft Kits with Dana 30 4Rugged Ridge Modular XHD Snorkel Now for both 3.8L and 3.6

Unread 06-30-2010, 02:12 PM   #1
cheekoman
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Anyone near Burlington VT to wheel with ???

Hey people:

I have a built 2005 TJ 4.0
4' lift, winch, Mud Terrains etc and end up dragging my friends along to wheel with just my rig most of the time. Would love to join up with some folks around here... I see some dudes in jeeps around town that look like they can rip it up too.

How about we go wheelin?

- Mike

cheekoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-19-2010, 03:58 PM   #2
gatorsgirl
1994 YJ Wrangler 

If your interested in driving a bit there are alot of trails in this area ( East Burke/St Johnsbury) we ride just about weekly.
[COLOR="Lime"][FONT="Arial Black"] Green Jeep Club Member #335[/FONT][/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"][B]Jeeps of VT #7[/B][/COLOR][B][COLOR="Lime"][/COLOR]Green Mountain Crawlers #178[/B]
[I][COLOR="Orange"]Only On A Jeep[/COLOR][/I]
gatorsgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-02-2010, 09:54 AM   #3
Liza
1996 XJ Cherokee 

There are a couple of Vermont based clubs that I know of...
I know that Vermont Jeep Assoc. has some members up that way.
Also, Green Mountain Crawlers and Twin State Jeeps N' Things are in the area.
Liza is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-03-2012, 09:25 PM   #4
IDIdiesel
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Just ran across this thread. I attend Norwich University near Montpilier and love goin wheeling. We use lots of class 4 roads and logging roads but would love to explore new places. PM me if you are going soon. Would like to go with some bigger rigs and blast some snow.
IDIdiesel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-01-2012, 07:11 PM   #5
jeepxj9901
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Hey know this an older thread but I'll be living in burlington this summer. Got a XJ w/ 4.5" lift. Would like to find some people to go offroading with.
Unread 02-17-2013, 08:37 AM   #6
mdd423
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Hey guy's Im near burlington for the weekend, anyone want ride tomorrow morning?
mdd423 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.