WNY Jeep club? - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > New York Jeep Forum > WNY Jeep club?

G2 Disc Brake Conversion Kit for Jeep Wrangler YJ TJ LJ ChBestop underseat lock boxes @ oconee off road 706 534 9955Oconee Off-Road Now Offering Zone Off-Road Products!!!

Unread 06-30-2011, 12:18 PM   #16
signal34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewster196 View Post
http://jeepwranglerclubofwesternnewy...orum/index.php

These guys meet at Dunn tire Raceway every weds night for the shredd and regan cruise nights. was there last night and there was like 13 of us people were talking about a trip to Rousch Creek in august.

There is a group on facebook that gets more attention than the forum page.
i've seen them there parked by the national guard tent i believe. I'd like to join up and add my jeep to the mix as i am always at cruise night but that forum seems to have talk only of last years cruise nights. I'm also pretty sure the guy with the orange jeep lives in my neck of the woods i've seen it multiple times. Any other way i can get in touch with them? if not i can try to find them at the event. It would be cool to finally be able to link up with some other local jeep guys

Unread 08-21-2011, 11:28 AM   #17
99whitelightnin

i saw WNYJeeps.com on craigslist and i went and registered for the updates i was dissapointed when i found out the site was taking down i was really itching to have a meet an greet with local jeepers and poosible mud and trails runs... keep us updated if you try again for another wny jeep club
99whitelightnin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-21-2011, 11:50 AM   #18
Boonking
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99whitelightnin View Post
i saw WNYJeeps.com on craigslist and i went and registered for the updates i was dissapointed when i found out the site was taking down i was really itching to have a meet an greet with local jeepers and poosible mud and trails runs... keep us updated if you try again for another wny jeep club
I'm pretty sure they moved the club to FB. Look for "Jeep Wrangler Club of WNY".
Unread 08-21-2011, 07:29 PM   #19
screen-name
2011 JK Wrangler 

Any of you guys out around rochester? I just joined here and wouldnt mind meeting up with some guys. Im new to the jeep thing and i have alot to learn!.lol
Unread 09-26-2011, 08:48 PM   #20
Dewster196
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boonking View Post
I'm pretty sure they moved the club to FB. Look for "Jeep Wrangler Club of WNY".
This is true I think they suspended the original forum just FB they all seem like decent folk they did a trail ride at whispering pines earlier this year, I heard it was a good time.
Unread 10-14-2011, 07:33 PM   #21
jerman75
2005 TJ Wrangler 

im in medina and tooled around a few times with fingerlakes4x4 (use to be team mudnuts) My self and a couple others around me would like to get into something organized and active.
jerman75 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-14-2011, 08:59 PM   #22
BlueRubiconrich
1986 CJ7 

why not look into to NOVA www.nova4x4.org
BlueRubiconrich is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.