Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Tri-State Area (NY,PA,NJ) Jeepers?

1K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  hesserdude07 
#1 ·
Hey everyone, ive been looking through the threads for us NE wheelers and I wanted to start a thread for those of us in the Tri-State area. Im from Milford, PA and im looking to see who else lives in my area to maybe go wheeling with or do some wrenching on the rigs. So, who else lives in my neck of the woods? Ive also heard for a few years now that theres legal "wheeling" in Stokes State Forest? Never been but I drive past it almost everyday. Looking forward to meeting some other Jeepers in my area!

RockZJ

#3 ·
Yeah Ive been in that thread looking through it. Im looker for people more in my immediate area. Thanks though

RockZJ

#5 ·
I was just speaking to a guy last night about the High Point Mudders over in NY. Never heard of them before last night. Anyone else in the area? Theres gotta be more of us. Im so lonely...haha

RockZJ

#9 ·
back country 4x4 has play day/poker run in april in BATH NY at there property. i also wheel tons in PA where i live. would love to have ppl to wheel with

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.