Trails near Finger Lakes area? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > New York Jeep Forum > Trails near Finger Lakes area?

Rockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4wG2 Disc Brake Conversion Kit for Jeep Wrangler YJ TJ LJ Ch

Unread 07-12-2012, 08:49 AM   #1
jeffreybomb
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Trails near Finger Lakes area?

Hi all: wondering if there's any good trails in or around the Finger Lakes area? The better half and I will be driving up that way in October: she loves the wine country.

Thanks!

Unread 08-05-2012, 05:06 PM   #2
terpsmandan
2005 TJ Wrangler 

There are some in Steuben and Schuyler county but not many in Yates or Ontario county. If you are still interested, I will send GPS coords.
terpsmandan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-14-2012, 09:20 AM   #3
Rockinmud

There is whispering pines in Lyons new York. Very fun place if you like hills and mud.
Rockinmud is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-22-2012, 09:31 AM   #4
djbrew
2007 JK Wrangler 

Hey All -
Im pretty new to this forum as I stumbled on it while looking for places to ride. I'm from Penn Yan and am also looking for some fun lands. I know there's a ride in Bath for this weekend, but am always looking for other places.
Also - interested in doing some meet and greets. If anyone might be interested, let's pick a trail and take a ride!

Here are the details for the ride on the 4th -
play-day.jpg  
djbrew is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-22-2012, 11:08 AM   #5
terpsmandan
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Thanks for posting. I heard about that. There is a meeting of twisted toys 4x4 next Sunday but it is not at their usual place. I am checking with a friend to see if can tell me where it is.
terpsmandan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-22-2012, 01:49 PM   #6
djbrew
2007 JK Wrangler 

Do you guys usually meet in the middle of nowhere? Social gathering or trail ride?

Im curious to see what people use for their coordinates. Im a smart phone user and have been looking for an app, but not much luck yet.
djbrew is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.