Rochester, ny - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > New York Jeep Forum > Rochester, ny

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 03-29-2012, 01:56 PM   #1
Lanman526

Rochester, ny

Anyone know of some nice spots to off road in the 585? I've been to whispering pines so I'm looking for other areas. Let me know if you've got anything in mind...

Lanman526 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-02-2012, 06:58 PM   #2
xjknight
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanman526 View Post
Anyone know of some nice spots to off road in the 585? I've been to whispering pines so I'm looking for other areas. Let me know if you've got anything in mind...
Legally there is nothing else.. Sorry.. Well being the exception to winter seasonal roads if you can find them but those are only fun when there is snow on them. My recomendation is to join up with www.fingerlakes4x4.com. Manny of them have found a money tree and just go to PA when they can but it's a big interactive club with good people.. I liked spending time with them alot and I expect you would to
Unread 04-05-2012, 02:31 PM   #3
remdawg

CNYJeep.org has something going on basically every weekend... however a lot of it is in the Utica area (so like 2-3 hrs away).

They never seem to come west of Syracuse for some reason. How was Whispering Pines?? I've never been.
remdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-12-2012, 06:15 PM   #4
terpsmandan
2005 TJ Wrangler 

I know some unmaintained roads in schuyuler and steuben county but nothing legal besides whispering pines. If you are interested in heading south. I can get you some coord's.
terpsmandan is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.