Reputable shop in/Near Oswego NY? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > New York Jeep Forum > Reputable shop in/Near Oswego NY?

Trick Tabs - NalinMFG.comECGS American Made Stub ShaftsDisc Brake Kits from ECGS

Unread 09-08-2010, 02:00 PM   #1
Lastshot
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Reputable shop in/Near Oswego NY?

Hey JF, Got a small problem.

I'm currently at school in oswego and My Wrangler isn't playing nice. Yesterday I had my sway bar end link bust out, and Started throwing a CEL. Went to autozone today to get it scanned and It turned out to be a p0138 (Oxygen Sensor) I was hoping to be able to purchase and install the parts by myself, however I do not have any tools with me, or a torch to bust out the old sensor.

Long story Short, Anybody know of a reputable shop in/near oswego? My backup choice is going to the stealership.

Thanks in Advance
-J

gily25 Says...
Issues only become problems when you don't have the tools or time to fix it.
Mike318 Says...
I like my 4.0L like I like my ****... stroked and blown. :duhrock:
Lastshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-30-2010, 07:48 PM   #2
nowickyj
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Tech Dept on campus ! I graduated there and was a tech student and had access to the shops. Find someone in the technology edu program who drives a Jeep and they should hook it up if they are cool.. other than that DO NOT go to any local shop there I have been to most of them and they all sucked. If I had to get anything done there I went to goodyear. The manager at the time had a jeep and I paid cash..
2005 Rubicon Jks discos 3.5 Rubicon Express superflex homebrew adj. uppers, Tom Woods driveshaft 1" BL , nitros, KC daylighters, XRC8, 35s KM2's, soft 8's custom bumpers, and all kinds of other stuff....
nowickyj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-02-2010, 03:38 PM   #3
helicase50
2000 TJ Wrangler 

I am not sure if you are willing to drive to 'cuse, but I go to school with a kid who also has a wrangler and he is a mechanic and his dad owns a shop.

[COLOR="Purple"]Yes, I'm a girl, I drive a TJ and like to get it dirty. Yes, I like boys. Get over it. [/COLOR]
[COLOR="Purple"]Live Fun, Ride Fast, Die Pretty ~ Chic Riders M[/COLOR]

[QUOTE=vindicated;11072220]
Did I ever mention I loved you? :kiss:
[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=Sarahdactyl;11072442]Hey! That's my woman you're hitting on there! <:mad:>
[/QUOTE]
Be Jealous
helicase50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-03-2010, 06:44 AM   #4
bty34
2000 TJ Wrangler 

You may have better luck on the cnyjeep club forum.

.:: CNYJeep.org ::.
bty34 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.