People in the albany ny area... - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > New York Jeep Forum > People in the albany ny area...

ANOTHER Rockridge4wd Creation!! Spare Tire Carrier Delete ROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 04-08-2011, 06:26 PM   #1
dcioffjeep
2004 TJ Wrangler 

People in the albany ny area...

Hey guys so as the title says I am looking to meet up with some people to go wheeling. I am in Troy to be exact. If anyone is interested hit me up.
Dave

My Jeep: 3in full traction lift, with front and rear upper and lower adjustable rock krawler control arms, front sway bar discos, and 33x12.5 Maxxis big horn tires, advanced adaptors sye with tom woods drive shaft. Hp 30 with 4.88 gears soon to come.
my build thread here: www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/rocky-wrangler-1141329/
dcioffjeep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-08-2011, 11:23 PM   #2
dcioffjeep
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Anyone, I heard about a local club by the name of Adirondack jeeps might have to look into that. If there is anyone on here hit me up.
My Jeep: 3in full traction lift, with front and rear upper and lower adjustable rock krawler control arms, front sway bar discos, and 33x12.5 Maxxis big horn tires, advanced adaptors sye with tom woods drive shaft. Hp 30 with 4.88 gears soon to come.
Unread 04-29-2011, 06:26 PM   #3
DaveJKJ
2005 KJ Liberty 

Check this thread at Outlawed Offroad . The Upstate section is just started. We are working on getting permission and cleaning up a trail over in Renssalear. There are a few other legal places/trails Bandit and I have run in the area. They are hard to find and we are always looking for more.

http://www.outlawedoffroad.com/centr...nd-access.html
War Veterans Jeep Group #31
Black Jeep Society #217
DaveJKJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-29-2011, 09:54 PM   #4
dcioffjeep
2004 TJ Wrangler 

That would be really cool, I will have to look into it and I hope it works out. I will also have to join that forum.
Unread 04-29-2011, 10:00 PM   #5
dcioffjeep
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Also if u guys would want some help let me know as I would be willing to help.
Unread 01-31-2012, 07:53 AM   #6
Bandit1
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Sounds, good to me, I will try to keep you posted. I have a buddy that knows some places to hit the trails. He is on Outlawed Offroad under the name Ranger Danger.

Outlawed Offroad Forums

NY State ORV Park Project
Bandit1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-01-2012, 02:47 PM   #7
aog22
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Hey guys, I'm actually from the City but I'm up here for Law school I was wondering if anyone would be interested in giving me a hand with installing my rocker guards and my HD Steering Links and a steering stabilizer. My name is Alex, if anyone wants to meet and talk jeep let me know!!
Unread 02-02-2012, 10:28 AM   #8
dcioffjeep
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by aog22 View Post
Hey guys, I'm actually from the City but I'm up here for Law school I was wondering if anyone would be interested in giving me a hand with installing my rocker guards and my HD Steering Links and a steering stabilizer. My name is Alex, if anyone wants to meet and talk jeep let me know!!
Hey no longer own a jeep anymore but I got the email that someone posted in here. Also where are u located in Albany I would maybe be able to help u install those parts would be nice to work on a jeep again.
Unread 02-03-2012, 09:01 AM   #9
aog22
2000 TJ Wrangler 

I'm right by the law school, if you know where that is lol
Unread 02-03-2012, 11:09 AM   #10
Bandit1
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
I'm right by the law school, if you know where that is lol
when were you thinking of doing the work??? I am across the river in Rensselaer... near the train station. If you want you can swing by my house, and we could do it here, I have a few tools that we can use if/when needed. Let me know. I spend more time over at Http://www.outlawedoffroad.com. I dont check here as often as i use to. If time is critical for you thats how you can get ahold of me faster.

Outlawed Offroad Forums

Unread 02-05-2012, 06:18 PM   #11
aog22
2000 TJ Wrangler 

I was thinking sometime this week, it would be awesome if you are willing to help I would be VERY thank full! My number is 212.729.1009 let's figure out when it would be best.
Unread 02-07-2012, 12:10 PM   #12
BAMFpullin719
2000 TJ Wrangler 

im in esperance NY (40-45mins west of albany).trying to get some friends motivated to go cut trails with me but i have the only dependable rig right now. if anybody wants to pick a weekend/day let me know. c'mon up with some cutting tools and we can hack away. atv trails are already there we just have to widen them out. let me know
BAMFpullin719 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-14-2012, 11:50 AM   #13
Bandit1
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
I was thinking sometime this week, it would be awesome if you are willing to help I would be VERY thank full! My number is 212.729.1009 let's figure out when it would be best.
just checked in again... can you do the text messaging thing? I can text you and we can figure it out.

Outlawed Offroad Forums

Unread 02-15-2012, 06:10 AM   #14
robrich
1985 CJ7 

Cj Amsterdam, NY 85cj7 build and paint chevy motor

I live in Hagaman, outside of Amsterdam. I am building a 1985 cj7 complete tare down, sandblast, por 15'd, wrangler tub conversion, paint, new wiring harness, and assembly. I have over $11,000 in my build ( shhhh... don't tell my wife ) so far including the paint job, all the new parts and a chevy 350 700r4 tranny and all adapters. Almost done just placing the drivetrain while the body is out for paint. It will be a candy apple red metalic paint with Bushwacker fender flares. I can't wait... Here's some pics ... anyway looking for jeepers to hang out with and yes some trail riding in the spring. Hit me up at richardson@nycap.rr.com Look forward to making new friends.

robrich is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-15-2012, 11:14 AM   #15
BAMFpullin719
2000 TJ Wrangler 

holler when u get ur rig done robrich, grandparents own a chunk of land on mcquade road that im dying to cut some trails through
BAMFpullin719 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.