Oneonta/delhi ny - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > New York Jeep Forum > Oneonta/delhi ny

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsSave at JeepHut on Smittybilt Soft tops

Unread 07-29-2011, 09:58 PM   #1
Isuzu
1995 XJ Cherokee 

Oneonta/delhi ny

I doubt theres too many people from this area but anybody want to help me work on my jeep and/or diagnose some problems? I'm bored and stumped. I'm currently living in between Oneonta and delhi. I have beer and guns!

Isuzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-21-2011, 09:17 AM   #2
WJFish
2012 JK Wrangler 

The SUNY Delhi Automotive Technology program will work on your vehicle for parts plus a $10 donation. (Well they would when I went to school there, pre 2009). I would look into that, I know quite a few friends who had great luck with that program.
WJFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-26-2011, 11:07 AM   #3
egodfrey
Web Wheeler

1998 XJ Cherokee 

Just moved to oneonta, ever need a hand then give me a shout

Most of all thanks too Ian Johnson and the xtreme off-road crew for all their work, and 4 wheel to heal for their part in it too.
egodfrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-26-2011, 07:20 PM   #4
drankenxj
1985 XJ Cherokee 

hay we can help let me know what you need help with and we can setup ring gears we are a small shop like to help out fellow offroaders
drankenxj is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.