October 27 Rausch Creek - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > New York Jeep Forum > October 27 Rausch Creek

Spartan Locker Promo Running now @ ROCKRIDGE 4WD plus FREEG2 Disc Brake Conversion Kit for Jeep Wrangler YJ TJ LJ ChTJ Wrangler 4" Rough Country Suspension Lift Kits in

Unread 10-18-2012, 09:16 AM   #1
NYCunlimited10
2009 JK Wrangler 

October 27 Rausch Creek

Heading up to Rausch Creek on 27th from LI. They are running guided trails. Anyone else from the area heading there?

Signed up for Greens, probably switch to Blues. Looking to link up with a group for the 28th.

2009 Silver JKU, Auto4x4, Painted Hardtop, Teraflex Sliders, 2.5 RC BB, RC Spacers, 315/70/17 Goodyear Duratrac, MBRP Tire Carrier Extension, AEV Snorkel, IPF 968, Smittybilt XRC10 Winch, Hella700FF, ARB Deluxe Bumper, Bilstein 5100's, PSC EVAP Skid, Riddler Diff Covers, Nitro Axle Sleeves, Synergy C Gussets, Axle/Trans Bellows, Teraflex Bump Stops
NYCunlimited10 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-19-2012, 05:40 PM   #2
JFCIII

2006 LJ Wrangler 

I am really thinking about going and looking for some other interested parties. What would your plans be? I am in Port Jeff. One day trip or overnight, camping or other? What type trails? Would be my first time there?

2006 Rubicon Unlimited 50,000 miles, 6 spd, 2" RC BB 305/70r16 Firestone Destination M/T's on Dick Cepek 16x8's, Clarion DXZ555mp w/ infinity amp and speakers, KC Daylighters, Savvy Front Bumper, Ramsey REP8000, Banks Monster cat back exhaust, IPF H-4 headlights with HIDS.

2000 XJ Limited All Stock.

83 Porsche 928s
JFCIII is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-19-2012, 06:34 PM   #3
NYCunlimited10
2009 JK Wrangler 

I am thinking about driving up Saturday morning. I am signed up for a blue guided trail ride. RC said to be there by 9:30. There is a swap meet earlier in the morning but i probably wont be there early enough. If I link up with someone I will stay the night and wheel 1/2 day Sunday (greens or blues) and then head back to Long Island. Most likely staying at local hotel. RC mentioned Comfort Inn for proximity/$. Never stayed in one, figure take a chance its a dirty weekend either way. No other Jeeps recruited yet but I am heading up with girl friend and friend as passengers. My signature has details on mods that I have done. It will be my first time as well. I asked around and its seems I should be fine on blues. Nonetheless, I figure it makes sense to run a guided trail for my first run.
2009 Silver JKU, Auto4x4, Painted Hardtop, Teraflex Sliders, 2.5 RC BB, RC Spacers, 315/70/17 Goodyear Duratrac, MBRP Tire Carrier Extension, AEV Snorkel, IPF 968, Smittybilt XRC10 Winch, Hella700FF, ARB Deluxe Bumper, Bilstein 5100's, PSC EVAP Skid, Riddler Diff Covers, Nitro Axle Sleeves, Synergy C Gussets, Axle/Trans Bellows, Teraflex Bump Stops
Unread 10-19-2012, 07:10 PM   #4
JFCIII

2006 LJ Wrangler 

That sounds like a good plan. Did you call to reserve a guided ride? For me it's about 3-4 hour drive and I would stay over. I have stayed at Comfort inns before and they are ok. Looks like the have a special RC rate $62.00.

What time would you roll out and where to meet up?

If you are definitely going I will make final arrangements so you can count me in. I will give you a confirmation in a day or two.

I will also try to recruit some friends.

2006 Rubicon Unlimited 50,000 miles, 6 spd, 2" RC BB 305/70r16 Firestone Destination M/T's on Dick Cepek 16x8's, Clarion DXZ555mp w/ infinity amp and speakers, KC Daylighters, Savvy Front Bumper, Ramsey REP8000, Banks Monster cat back exhaust, IPF H-4 headlights with HIDS.

83 Porsche 928s
Unread 10-20-2012, 12:35 AM   #5
NYCunlimited10
2009 JK Wrangler 

Def going, spoke to Melissa and booked the guided blue run earlier this week. As long as I have another vehicle to run with on Sunday I will book comfort inn as well.

Glad to meet up before the run so you know I am not a nut job, or you for that matter - lol. More the merrier if you recruit a few friends. If you want PM contact info.
Unread 10-22-2012, 04:14 AM   #6
JFCIII

2006 LJ Wrangler 

NYC pm sent.

83 Porsche 928s

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.