Ny tri-state area wheelers - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > New York Jeep Forum > Ny tri-state area wheelers

Dual Color LED Light Bars White/AmberTJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFGAlloy USA Still Available

Unread 07-05-2011, 04:27 PM   #1
thorondor1979

Ny tri-state area wheelers

Hello all new to the forums seriously considering getting a jeep wrangler rubicon or Cherokee 2011 or I might wait for 2012 (I heard they might be doing some engine upgrades to the wrangler

) I'm basically going on someone's advice and looking for someone I can do a ride along with to see if I actually like it

If I get a rubicon it will be a DD (minimal modiiacation) but overtime and once I can get a second car I will probably get lifts winches extra lights ect and make it a purely off road vehicle

thorondor1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-09-2011, 07:45 AM   #2
Michaelrom
2011 JK Wrangler 

Hey just bought the 2011 jku rubicon and love it its fine as a daily driver. The 12 is getting a different engine (don't know if it's gonna actually be a significant upgrade) but it's changing. The better upgrade is the 5 speed trans in the automatic. If you get the rubi it will give you more time to save for upgrades because you will have everything you need to go wheeling for now. Change it as you break it
Michaelrom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-10-2011, 08:43 AM   #3
thorondor1979

Thanks for the info if I get the wrangler to me there is no other option besides the rubi lol
thorondor1979 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.