--- New York and Long Island Meet & Greet --- - Page 4 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > New York Jeep Forum > --- New York and Long Island Meet & Greet ---

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineTruc-Lite LED Headlights! OCONEE OFF-ROAD 706-534-9955Toxic Brakes - 3000 PSI Braided Stainless Steel Brake Line

Unread 06-12-2007, 08:23 PM   #46
MrZ71
1987 YJ Wrangler 

sorry i could not make it out there tonight guys had a long day at work i hope i can make the next get together

l____l 09 JKU Sahara Rock Krawler 2.5
(OlllllllO) Ripp supercharger 35x12.5's 5.13's
[]--O--[] magnaflow D.I.Y. exhaust -James-
MrZ71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-12-2007, 09:47 PM   #47
BrettDez
2012 JK Wrangler 

Tj

Too bad you guys missed it. I took a couple of pictures, will post them up tomorrow.

Expect an e-mail about a wheeling trip soon
"The Smurf": --Pic 1-- --Pic 2-- --Pic 3-- --Pic 4--
Previous Jeeps: --2007 Jeep Wrangler JK Rubicon-- --2003 Jeep Wrangler TJ Rubicon-- --1987 Jeep Wrangler YJ--
BrettDez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-13-2007, 07:05 AM   #48
BrettDez
2012 JK Wrangler 

Tj Meet & Greet Pics

Hey guys, not too bad number of people who actually showed up. Could've been better, could've been much worse. Here's a few shots of the guys who could make it. We discussed a possible wheel'n trip the weekend of July 7th. So clear your calenders and watch for an e-mail sometime soon about it.

Here's the pics:

----------------------------------------------------------------

-Chris's Cherokee, Chris's friend with the winch, the black pickup is vinny

-Sal's Unlimited, then Dave's Rig, and My Rubi Flexing a little for the crowd(not much, but hey, I like what I have, lol)

-John's Jeep with the Hi-Lift Jack mount on his hood, nice.

-Me flexing a little with Chris's beast of a Cherokee in the background

-Some of the Jeeps

-Some more of the Jeeps, see some Mud on Chris's Cherokee from the Jamboree down in Virginia
----------------------------------------------------------------

So next time you guys who didn't make it will have to come. Pay attention to JF here and your e-mails for the next get together. ANd also the weekend of July 7th for a wheeling trip.
Previous Jeeps: --2007 Jeep Wrangler JK Rubicon-- --2003 Jeep Wrangler TJ Rubicon-- --1987 Jeep Wrangler YJ--
Unread 06-13-2007, 07:27 AM   #49
VICTIM_OF_PAIN
2008 JK Wrangler 

Nice rigs guys, looks like you had a good turn out. Next time I'll try and get out of work early, and plan it with the wife that she's on her own for dinner... I might already be away from the 4th through the 7th, so I might miss that one also.

[B]Ex - 2001 Wrangler, 2" BB, 32" BGF AT's. JKS Quicker Disconnects, Oil Pan Skid, Steering Box Skid. Hard Top, Soft Top, Safari Top, Olympic Mountaineer Rack.[/B][/COLOR]

Current - 2008 Unlimited Wrangler Rubicon. Rock Krawler Stock Mod 2.5" lift, 35x12.50x15 Cooper STT's on Pro-Comp D-Windows, Husky Floor Liners, Mastercraft Grab Handles, Weathertech Side Window Deflectors, Hitch mounted D-Ring, Rancho Oil Pan Skid, Rugged Ridge E-Disco Skid, and a Skid Row Evap Canister Skid plate.

[B]It is better to keep one's mouth shut and be thought a fool.... than to open it and remove all doubt[/B].
VICTIM_OF_PAIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-13-2007, 09:18 AM   #50
BrettDez
2012 JK Wrangler 

Tj NY / LI Pictures!

Hey,

Well, not sure, but I think the 7th is a saturday and the 8th is on Sunday. So maybe you can make a day trip down there for just one day and meet up with us for the day instead of the whole weekend. When we figure out more of the details, I'll let you know.

It's probably going to be a weekend trip, but the option to be a day trip for those who want to come down for just a day and head back while the rest of us stay the whole time.

Once I get more info, it will immediately be passed along!
Unread 06-13-2007, 10:38 AM   #51
0blcktj6
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Hey, sorry I missed it as well, parents weren't too keen on letting me head down the LIE last night for some reason although I've driven it multiple times before. Oh well, sounds good, I think I can definitely go that weekend if not the whole time at least a day trip. Any idea where it might take place yet or is that all still in the works?

My Build Thread:
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/v...ck-now-908246/
0blcktj6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-13-2007, 03:08 PM   #52
NYwranglanator

Tj

Looks like you guys had fun.......Maybe next time I can get down there.

Lou
Unread 06-14-2007, 04:06 AM   #53
BrettDez
2012 JK Wrangler 

Tj

Well, the e-mail has been sent out with some of the details known so far about our July 7th/8th wheel'n trip. Should be a good time, make sure to check your e-mail and confirm whether you can go or not(don't need to make up your mind right away, but let me know at least by July 2nd to 4th for sure.
Unread 06-18-2007, 05:25 AM   #54
onlyn8v

Bump to the top... lets try to get a few more tomorrow
1998 VW Jetta TDI
1999 VW Jetta TDI 4 SALE!!
onlyn8v is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-18-2007, 10:58 AM   #55
BrettDez
2012 JK Wrangler 

Yep, tomorrow we'll be at the car show at Bald Hill again. Get in touch with me if you need directions.
Unread 06-18-2007, 11:11 AM   #56
BrettDez
2012 JK Wrangler 

Tj Wheel'n Shots

A few of us went wheel'n a few days later after talking about it at the show. Here's a couple of the shots. Feel free to comment.

-Not everyone's here yet, but some.

-Branch!

-Vinny and his Pickup

-Break on the trail

-Dave in my sideview

-This heavy duty bungee cord did not work to secure my sway bar once I disconnected, lol.
Unread 06-18-2007, 11:24 AM   #57
VICTIM_OF_PAIN
2008 JK Wrangler 

Nice rides, where did you end up going?

[B]Ex - 2001 Wrangler, 2" BB, 32" BGF AT's. JKS Quicker Disconnects, Oil Pan Skid, Steering Box Skid. Hard Top, Soft Top, Safari Top, Olympic Mountaineer Rack.[/B][/COLOR]

Current - 2008 Unlimited Wrangler Rubicon. Rock Krawler Stock Mod 2.5" lift, 35x12.50x15 Cooper STT's on Pro-Comp D-Windows, Husky Floor Liners, Mastercraft Grab Handles, Weathertech Side Window Deflectors, Hitch mounted D-Ring, Rancho Oil Pan Skid, Rugged Ridge E-Disco Skid, and a Skid Row Evap Canister Skid plate.

[B]It is better to keep one's mouth shut and be thought a fool.... than to open it and remove all doubt[/B].
Unread 06-18-2007, 11:49 AM   #58
BrettDez
2012 JK Wrangler 

Save the social stuff and questions for the car show, not the forum. This way you have to come, lol. Much better to talk in person anyway, more fun that way.
Unread 06-18-2007, 12:04 PM   #59
VICTIM_OF_PAIN
2008 JK Wrangler 

It's a little tough to get to the end of the Island on a weeknight when I don't get home from work till 7, and I have a 1 year old daughter at home... Gonna try, but can't promise anything.

Unread 06-18-2007, 12:43 PM   #60
BrettDez
2012 JK Wrangler 

Tj

Okay hey, e-mail me some times during the week you may be available, and I will give you a call if something comes up. And don't forget the big trip on July 7th & 8th.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.