--- New York and Long Island Meet & Greet --- - Page 30 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > New York Jeep Forum > --- New York and Long Island Meet & Greet ---

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitTHE NEW! VANCO DUAL MODE 15/16″ Big Brake Kit w/BlaFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 08-24-2009, 06:42 PM   #436
LIXJ192
1993 XJ Cherokee 

You cant access the beach until April with the permit.

It is considered a fishing permit. And the only fish in season over the winter is black fish and the are no where near the surf.

On a side note I heard some ******* burned down the guard booth by the entrance to Democrat Point. So I'm sure the states gonna lay down some new bull**** that we are going to have to take in the *** all because one ****.

Unread 08-24-2009, 06:50 PM   #437
VICTIM_OF_PAIN
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LIXJ192 View Post
You cant access the beach until April with the permit.

It is considered a fishing permit. And the only fish in season over the winter is black fish and the are no where near the surf.

On a side note I heard some ******* burned down the guard booth by the entrance to Democrat Point. So I'm sure the states gonna lay down some new bull**** that we are going to have to take in the *** all because one ****.
You know I saw that **** when I stopped there on my way home from Montauk. The ****ed up thing is it probably was someone without a permit...

[B]Ex - 2001 Wrangler, 2" BB, 32" BGF AT's. JKS Quicker Disconnects, Oil Pan Skid, Steering Box Skid. Hard Top, Soft Top, Safari Top, Olympic Mountaineer Rack.[/B][/COLOR]

Current - 2008 Unlimited Wrangler Rubicon. Rock Krawler Stock Mod 2.5" lift, 35x12.50x15 Cooper STT's on Pro-Comp D-Windows, Husky Floor Liners, Mastercraft Grab Handles, Weathertech Side Window Deflectors, Hitch mounted D-Ring, Rancho Oil Pan Skid, Rugged Ridge E-Disco Skid, and a Skid Row Evap Canister Skid plate.

[B]It is better to keep one's mouth shut and be thought a fool.... than to open it and remove all doubt[/B].
VICTIM_OF_PAIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-25-2009, 04:38 PM   #438
LIXJ192
1993 XJ Cherokee 

Drove by today, Demo is open. I hope this doesn't screw us.
Unread 08-25-2009, 05:02 PM   #439
VICTIM_OF_PAIN
2008 JK Wrangler 

Was that you that just drove by while I was airing up? Black doorless Rubicon Unlimited? I was out there all day, clams washed all over the shore, no fish. Birds diving about a quarter of a mile out.

[B]Ex - 2001 Wrangler, 2" BB, 32" BGF AT's. JKS Quicker Disconnects, Oil Pan Skid, Steering Box Skid. Hard Top, Soft Top, Safari Top, Olympic Mountaineer Rack.[/B][/COLOR]

Current - 2008 Unlimited Wrangler Rubicon. Rock Krawler Stock Mod 2.5" lift, 35x12.50x15 Cooper STT's on Pro-Comp D-Windows, Husky Floor Liners, Mastercraft Grab Handles, Weathertech Side Window Deflectors, Hitch mounted D-Ring, Rancho Oil Pan Skid, Rugged Ridge E-Disco Skid, and a Skid Row Evap Canister Skid plate.

[B]It is better to keep one's mouth shut and be thought a fool.... than to open it and remove all doubt[/B].
Unread 08-25-2009, 07:29 PM   #440
LIXJ192
1993 XJ Cherokee 

yeah that was me and my dog CJ hanging out the window. I had just finished working on my tranns and needed a test drive.

Good looking JK by the way.

I still cant believe the guard booth. But at least the beach is open.
Unread 08-25-2009, 08:49 PM   #441
VICTIM_OF_PAIN
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LIXJ192 View Post
yeah that was me and my dog CJ hanging out the window. I had just finished working on my tranns and needed a test drive.

Good looking JK by the way.

I still cant believe the guard booth. But at least the beach is open.
Nice XJ to you! Can't wait to lift mine up, got laid off so I'm lucky I'm still able to make the payments. Had a lifted TJ I used to take out there all the time. I was kind of hoping the guard booth was an accident, but I highly doubt it. Sucks, people are ruining stuff for us. Next time stop and say what's up! See you out there.

Unread 09-12-2009, 12:04 PM   #442
onlyn8v

We have been going to Smiths once a week this summer- havent been in a little while- trying to get out there this week if weather permits!
1998 VW Jetta TDI
1999 VW Jetta TDI 4 SALE!!
onlyn8v is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-29-2010, 07:20 PM   #443
Sully4781
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Anyone know if water street in manorville is a go? Want to get my feet wet with the new xj.
Unread 04-29-2010, 09:04 PM   #444
Comanche717
1989 MJ Comanche 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sully4781 View Post
Anyone know if water street in manorville is a go? Want to get my feet wet with the new xj.
My uncle lives in that development and I asked him if people get in trouble and he said dont bother,, hes seen too many people get in trouble.. Just a warning dood
Comanche717 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.