New to the Albany Area - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > New York Jeep Forum > New to the Albany Area

Savvy Aluminum BumpersIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineThe RuffStuff "I can't go to EJS" Sale!

Unread 02-01-2012, 01:53 PM   #1
aog22
2000 TJ Wrangler 

New to the Albany Area

Hey guys, I'm from NYC just been up here for my first year in Law school. I have a 2000 TJ with a few things done and I can't seem to find a shop that specializes in jeeps, I need help with installing my crowne steering kit and my rocker guards and etc because I don't have the tools I need up here, all I have is my tool box with harbor freight tools which actually flooded with water so now they are pretty much useless. Anyways let me know if anyone is interested in meeting up and talking jeep.

Unread 04-06-2012, 07:47 PM   #2
Bandit1
2000 XJ Cherokee 

How have you made out with the work to the Jeep? I am just across the river if you still need some help. give me a yell if you do.

Outlawed Offroad Forums

NY State ORV Park Project
Bandit1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-06-2012, 08:01 PM   #3
Irongrave
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Rock Krawler is in the area
1997 TJ, Dad's Claytons 4:88s and stuff A TJ for Dad
1992 YJ crawler, getting 60s. Build thread the illusion of progress
North Jersey Jeep Club, AtoZ Fabrication, Rozzo Fabrication
Irongrave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-06-2012, 08:04 PM   #4
Bandit1
2000 XJ Cherokee 

yes they are, over on Green Island next to Troy

Outlawed Offroad Forums

NY State ORV Park Project
Bandit1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-08-2012, 09:32 PM   #5
wrightm1991
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Check out Medowee in Granville Ny. About an hr and 15 from Albany.
wrightm1991 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.