need info and help - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > New York Jeep Forum > need info and help

Savvy Aluminum Gas Tank SkidFOX IFP Shocks for 4" Lift TJ/LJ - Special!Jeep Gear & Install Packages!

Unread 11-05-2012, 12:34 PM   #1
edpmedic
1995 ZJ 

need info and help

This is the first time I'm able to get service. I lost everything in my garage including my Jeep and over $50,000 in tools and machines. Also my boiler, water heater, washing machine and drier.
Like most everyone else no electricity. They say Oct 8th. Then someone else says after Thanksgiving. I'm looking for a plumber and electrican I'm looking for a cheap vehicle to get me back and forth to doctors. We took gas out of all dead cars on my block and I have 15 gals for my generator.

I'm sure others have it worse but when I gave to open and eat MRE'z they just gave out that means the SHTF and when I have to pull the trigger that means life has changed had we know it around here.
I stopped a thief last night att 2pm. They are very lucky the ran. Any help appreciated. I'm in Baldwin Harbor. Again try pm or e mail. If there is any thing I can do for anyone also let me know.

Martin Luther King, Jr.
Feel the Sunshine on your face
edpmedic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-05-2012, 01:24 PM   #2
Roskoe
1998 ZJ 

Fuel is like gold now up there , people pulling guns on others at the pumps. Prayers sent

I hate when old people poke me at weddings, point and whisper, "You're next." So I've started doing the same thing to them at funerals
Roskoe is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.