May Long Island Meet - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > New York Jeep Forum > May Long Island Meet

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsDisc Brake Kits from ECGS

Unread 05-14-2013, 06:53 PM   #1
SurferJ
1992 YJ Wrangler 

May Long Island Meet

anyone interested in getting a quick meet together? i started one this winter that was alot bigger than i expected. now that its warmer im thinking about maybe next thursday night 5/21 or friday night 5/22. i would plan this one at Dave and Busters in Islandia instead of Hurricane Wings since we had some issues with security in that parking garage

anyone? :whistling:

SurferJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-16-2013, 10:03 PM   #2
jumpthis
2012 KK Liberty 

The dave and busters in islandia may be an issue- the rent-a-cops there are a big PIA may throw us out early :-/ they are constantly driving around over there have nothing better to do!
jumpthis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-17-2013, 10:37 AM   #3
SurferJ
1992 YJ Wrangler 

hmmmmm, we had a slight issue with a rent a cop at the last meet i held.

thanks for the info
SurferJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-18-2013, 03:08 PM   #4
jumpthis
2012 KK Liberty 

no problem!!! I love going to that dave and busters but they refuse to let anyone hang out in the parking lot -___-
jumpthis is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.