looking for trails near NY!!! help! - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > New York Jeep Forum > looking for trails near NY!!! help!

Thanksgiving/Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deals at JeepinOutfIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineBlack Friday- Cyber Monday Deals at jeepHut

Unread 07-17-2012, 07:21 PM   #16
4drlgarm

What's up guys I'm down on long island and I'm allways lookin for people to wheel with I have a house upstate out side of oneonta I was wondering if anyone does any wheelin up in that area I run an 08 rubi unlimited with a 4" teraflex lcg longarm kit with 538 gears on 35

4drlgarm is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-17-2012, 07:30 PM   #17
BAMFpullin719
2000 TJ Wrangler 

mettowee offroad park in glens falls ny, 4wor made a trip there in the UA a few years ago, if you get a hold of the schoharie jeep club you could find out when they are doing trail rides. they own 55 acres that they wheel all over and theres a few members that do rides at their properties. its like an hour and half maybe 2 hrs ride up 88 but thats not bad. if i ever get my jeep put back together im trying to get some guys together to widen out our atv trails and make some new jeep ones on my parents 200 acres. mettowee would be a good weekend trip as they have trails from mild to wild and they have campsites to set up shop at
BAMFpullin719 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-18-2012, 05:48 AM   #18
4drlgarm

I'm guna look into the jeep club and I'm rite off 88 and if u get ur rig up and runnin let me know I have a few friends that'll help with those trails for sure what's ur rig need
Unread 07-18-2012, 09:04 PM   #19
BAMFpullin719
2000 TJ Wrangler 

you can check out my build thread in sig to get the down and dirty but it turned into a frame off resto. gotta line the exterior, get the d44 regeared, and then reassemble it from the ground up. were moving along now, i gotta get it done b4 snow flys for sure, aiming for late august for it to be finished but we will see
Unread 07-18-2012, 09:18 PM   #20
4drlgarm

Never a dull moment when building I checked out that orv park online looks cool guna get some friends together and do a trip soon its like 6 hrs from long island and like an 11/2 from my place up there eathr way its not so bad I haven't had a chance to wheel my jk yet since I did the work can't wait
Unread 07-19-2012, 06:18 AM   #21
4drlgarm

Hey bam were about do u live my house up there is in davenport I only have like 8 acres I back up to a ton of state land I used to have some trails id run around in with my tj but there's nothing challenging
Unread 07-19-2012, 07:03 AM   #22
BAMFpullin719
2000 TJ Wrangler 

i live in fultonville ny. about 45mins west of albany
Unread 07-19-2012, 05:52 PM   #23
4drlgarm

Hey do know anybody interested in a semi float gm 14 bolt its guna need a rebuild I'm sure but its all there from caliper to caliper if u do let me know they can come and pick it up I don't want anything for it I just hate throwing out parts lol it was guna go in my last rig but never used it I also have the stock suspension and 411 from my 08 rubi Il give away if someone's got use for them
Unread 07-19-2012, 09:54 PM   #24
ralph450r
2009 JK Wrangler 

I would be in on running those trails with you guys if you want one more!? Mines stock but hopefully by August the lift will be In it and will have wheels and tires ordered....but even stock I'll run it haha.

ralph450r

2009 Rubicon Unlimited
ralph450r is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-20-2012, 07:30 AM   #25
4drlgarm

Stocks allways fun Where are u located Ralph I mite try and hit rausch one weekend comin up
Unread 07-20-2012, 08:38 AM   #26
ralph450r
2009 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4drlgarm
Stocks allways fun Where are u located Ralph I mite try and hit rausch one weekend comin up
I'm in owego NY... my buddies and I are trying to set up rausch for the 18th of Aug. if you can make it up... It would be sweet to get with people that go a lot...

ralph450r

2009 Rubicon Unlimited
Unread 07-20-2012, 09:01 AM   #27
ralph450r
2009 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4drlgarm
Hey do know anybody interested in a semi float gm 14 bolt its guna need a rebuild I'm sure but its all there from caliper to caliper if u do let me know they can come and pick it up I don't want anything for it I just hate throwing out parts lol it was guna go in my last rig but never used it I also have the stock suspension and 411 from my 08 rubi Il give away if someone's got use for them
And I mite be interested in your stock jk suspension... if you still have it..

ralph450r

2009 Rubicon Unlimited
Unread 07-20-2012, 09:07 AM   #28
ralph450r
2009 JK Wrangler 

Unread 07-20-2012, 11:17 AM   #29
4drlgarm

Ya still have the rubi suspension let me know Aug 18 is mx nationals at unidilla Il be there but I'm up for a weekend after that
Unread 07-20-2012, 11:20 AM   #30
4drlgarm

To be honest I haven't had my jk there yet I did all the work then recked a crank bearing and had to put another motor in Wich I did about a month ago I hate that pos 3.8

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.