looking for stock trails in the hudson valley...such thing? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > New York Jeep Forum > looking for stock trails in the hudson valley...such thing?

Clayton Off Road WJ Long Arm Kits!Baseline 4x4 Lifetime Warranty 4340 Chromoly Axle Shaft KiClayton Off Road - JK Prototype Gas Tank Skid

Unread 06-23-2010, 07:31 PM   #1
ryant601
1996 ZJ 

looking for stock trails in the hudson valley...such thing?

Hey guys, i'm relatively new to the jeep scene. I've got a '96 XJ, only problem is that it's stock--better than nothing i suppose. Anyways, I was wondering if anyone knew of any trails that my stock jeep could handle. Thanks for any insight!

-Ryan

ryant601 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-23-2010, 08:38 PM   #2
Irongrave
1992 YJ Wrangler 

were in the hudson valley, there is nothing legal though there are 2 very good active clubs in the area, Hudson Valley 4 wheelers and North jersey jeep club. I'm sectary for NJJC myself check them both out if your localish it either one join up.
1997 TJ, Dad's Claytons 4:88s and stuff A TJ for Dad
1992 YJ crawler, getting 60s. Build thread the illusion of progress
North Jersey Jeep Club, AtoZ Fabrication, Rozzo Fabrication
Irongrave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-25-2010, 09:27 AM   #3
s_man692000
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryant601 View Post
Hey guys, i'm relatively new to the jeep scene. I've got a '96 XJ, only problem is that it's stock--better than nothing i suppose. Anyways, I was wondering if anyone knew of any trails that my stock jeep could handle. Thanks for any insight!

-Ryan
I know af a trail that I frequent ,it is on state land,but it is the only access to a frind of my families hunting cabin,so if I ever get stopped ,I will just say I am checking on his cabin for him .I have been through the trail at least 20 times and never saw any authorities ,if you ever want to go let me know .

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.