Looking for places to drive off road in or near capital area NY - Page 4 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > New York Jeep Forum > Looking for places to drive off road in or near capital area NY

Trailing Arms!JK Vent Covers - NalinMFGComponent speaker deal for your dash - NalinMFG

Unread 02-07-2009, 05:29 PM   #46
ohnopopo
1995 XJ Cherokee 

Hey im Nick...from Latham and would be deff interested in joinin you guys on a ride somtime .. i have a 97 XJ 4.5 rough country lift, and 35's..

TTOP- sent you a PM

ohnopopo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-07-2009, 09:16 PM   #47
Bandit1
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Xj

I am looking at taking my drive either Feb 18, that following weekend the 21-22, or both...Let me know when everyone is available that wants to go.

Outlawed Offroad Forums

NY State ORV Park Project
Bandit1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-08-2009, 07:46 AM   #48
97_Jeep_ZJ
2009 JK Wrangler 

I've got to work on the 18th so the 21st or 22nd sounds best for me. Now I just need decide if i want to bring the 97 ZJ or the JK. Definitely looking forward to this guys, thanks for setting it up for us Don .
97_Jeep_ZJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-08-2009, 08:37 AM   #49
Bandit1
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Xj

My pleasure, like I said b4, I am new to the area and looking to make friends. If we happen to hit some stuff that is too advanced for my stocker, i have no problem riding along with some one. Not only does the 21-22 give plenty of time to plan, but I am out of town the weenend b4...got court in PA. I hate custody crap!!!!!

I was figuring that I would most likey be on my own for the 18th as most people have to work. Next to figure out is time and place to meet up...I am thinking around 0900-1000...if this doesnt work for everyone, I am flexable. I will find a place to meet up at, unless anyone knows a good spot.

Outlawed Offroad Forums

Unread 02-12-2009, 06:00 AM   #50
ohnopopo
1995 XJ Cherokee 

Hey Don i was thinkin... one of these days everyone who wants to go on this ride should all meet up and get lunch somewhere so we can all talk and get to know everyone.. LMK what you guys think!
Unread 02-13-2009, 05:20 PM   #51
Bandit1
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Xk

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohnopopo View Post
Hey Don i was thinkin... one of these days everyone who wants to go on this ride should all meet up and get lunch somewhere so we can all talk and get to know everyone.. LMK what you guys think!
I am up for it, but will be out of town this weekend. Have some business in Pgh, PA to do. I will be back late Wends nite. I will be available on weekends till my next trip down. Let me know were you would want to meet and when.

Outlawed Offroad Forums

Unread 02-14-2009, 03:13 PM   #52
ohnopopo
1995 XJ Cherokee 

Returned PM
Unread 02-15-2009, 04:19 PM   #53
Bandit1
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Xj

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohnopopo View Post
Returned PM
got it nick, and replied...let me know

Outlawed Offroad Forums

Unread 02-19-2009, 08:32 PM   #54
Bandit1
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Xj

I am up to meet up for lunch to get to know everyone. Let me know who else wants to get together and were.

Outlawed Offroad Forums

Unread 02-20-2009, 06:25 AM   #55
j33pman
1984 CJ7 

Make sure to take lots of pictures for me guys,
If I could have my axle swap done in time, I would be there.

Update - Old front axle is out, new springs in, tonight the new axle housing goes in
http://www.schohariecountyjeepclub.org
j33pman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-20-2009, 08:42 AM   #56
97_Jeep_ZJ
2009 JK Wrangler 

Which day are you guys going to meet up? Turns out I have to work on Sat but I could do Sun. I hate working on the weekend, but at least i'm still working.
97_Jeep_ZJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-20-2009, 04:56 PM   #57
Bandit1
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Xj

Sunday would work better for me too. There is a pizza place at the corner of Pine and S Pearl Streets in downtown albany that would be a good place to meet up. If anyone has a better place let me know. I was thinking of meeting about 1300 (1pm) there. My girlfriend just got out of the hosp. so I would only be able to meet for lunch...could go on a ride next weekend, but I need to be at home this weekend

Outlawed Offroad Forums

Last edited by Bandit1; 02-21-2009 at 04:09 PM..
Unread 02-22-2009, 12:16 PM   #58
Bandit1
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Xj

sorry about the mix up...I did not know that the pizza place was closed today. maybe we could all do dinner some time this week instead.

Outlawed Offroad Forums

Unread 02-22-2009, 01:01 PM   #59
DaveJKJ
2005 KJ Liberty 

I would love to meet up with you guys and go on a trail ride some weekend.
War Veterans Jeep Group #31
Black Jeep Society #217
DaveJKJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-26-2009, 04:54 PM   #60
Bandit1
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Xj

ok, since last sunday didnt go so well, who is up to meet for lunch this sat?

Outlawed Offroad Forums

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.