Looking for places to drive off road in or near capital area NY - Page 27 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > New York Jeep Forum > Looking for places to drive off road in or near capital area NY

Rockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4wG2 Disc Brake Conversion Kit for Jeep Wrangler YJ TJ LJ Ch

Unread 07-04-2010, 07:16 PM   #391
vitz5484
2000 TJ Wrangler 

[QUOTE=Bandit1;9674362]welcome to the forum and to my lil hogge pogge group of jeepers, lol[/QUOTE

Thanks! Hit me up the next time you guys are getting together.

vitz5484 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-04-2010, 08:31 PM   #392
Bandit1
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by vitz5484 View Post
Thanks! Hit me up the next time you guys are getting together.
I am planning on taking one of my kids camping later this month some where up north in the Lake George area. we could do a get together and some light wheeling on some low grade trails a friend of mine knows up that way...

I will let you know the exact date...

Anyone else that has kids or dont mind kids is welcome to join me camping with my son... My son is 9yrs old

Outlawed Offroad Forums

NY State ORV Park Project

Last edited by Bandit1; 07-04-2010 at 09:23 PM..
Bandit1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-06-2010, 12:26 AM   #393
Bandit1
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Camping trip with some wheeling

ok, I am planning on taking my kid camping and maybe some light wheeling the weekend of July 24. who all could come? we would be going up to Indian Lake, NY.

I will post more solid info on the trip in a few days... depending on where you would be coming from, there are several places we could meet up along the way.

Outlawed Offroad Forums

Unread 11-28-2010, 08:52 AM   #394
Uncle_Fester
2004 WJ 

Any updates? Any plans for a meet up? Finally got my lift in, ordering new tires next week!
Uncle_Fester is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-28-2010, 10:49 AM   #395
Bandit1
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle_Fester View Post
Any updates? Any plans for a meet up? Finally got my lift in, ordering new tires next week!
probably wont be much till spring well wheeling wise that is... may do a mid winter M&G for some lunch & bs

Outlawed Offroad Forums

Unread 11-28-2010, 03:52 PM   #396
DaveJKJ
2005 KJ Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandit1 View Post
probably wont be much till spring well wheeling wise that is... may do a mid winter M&G for some lunch & bs
Mid winter M&G? I am game.
War Veterans Jeep Group #31
Black Jeep Society #217
DaveJKJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-09-2010, 10:36 AM   #397
Uncle_Fester
2004 WJ 

Has anyone thought about doing a Jeep Jamboree?

I was just looking on the Jamboree site, and they have the 2011 stuff posted up. Was thinking of doing either Killington or the Catskill Mountains one.

Anyone else up for one?
Uncle_Fester is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-09-2010, 10:42 PM   #398
Bandit1
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle_Fester View Post
Has anyone thought about doing a Jeep Jamboree?

I was just looking on the Jamboree site, and they have the 2011 stuff posted up. Was thinking of doing either Killington or the Catskill Mountains one.

Anyone else up for one?
Yea, I am up for one, but dont have the money for one. If I were to go to one, it would be one of the 2 you listed.

Outlawed Offroad Forums

Unread 05-05-2011, 07:44 AM   #399
swags
1999 TJ Wrangler 

I'm in Latham and just got a Jeep and haven't been able to find anything around here either. Does anyone know any places around the Albany area?
swags is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-18-2011, 05:54 PM   #400
Bandit1
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by swags View Post
I'm in Latham and just got a Jeep and haven't been able to find anything around here either. Does anyone know any places around the Albany area?
come check us out at Outlawed Offroad. You can find more info there. I have been spending a lot more time over there especially since they made me a mod and the "Regional Director"

But yea, I know a few places round the area. working on getting a few more too.

Outlawed Offroad Forums

Unread 10-25-2011, 09:30 PM   #401
j33pman
1984 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandit1 View Post
come check us out at Outlawed Offroad. You can find more info there. I have been spending a lot more time over there especially since they made me a mod and the "Regional Director"

But yea, I know a few places round the area. working on getting a few more too.
They put you in charge of stuff!?! what were they thinking?

how have you been Bandit? I haven't been on here much in a while.
http://www.schohariecountyjeepclub.org
j33pman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-15-2012, 12:23 PM   #402
Bandit1
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Xj

Quote:
Originally Posted by j33pman View Post
They put you in charge of stuff!?! what were they thinking?

how have you been Bandit? I haven't been on here much in a while.
yea, I have not been on here much since my induction over at Outlawed Offroad. I do check in once in a while, but as you can see, I just now saw that you posted in this thread as I sifted through my subscribed threads looking for something.

I have been good, XJ still not much more than you saw it last, only additions have been a winch, tail light guards, roof rack, stinger, black interior, and relocated my CB. Also about a year or so ago, I took out the carpeting.

Outlawed Offroad Forums

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.