Lookin for wheelin buddies/trails Central New York - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > New York Jeep Forum > Lookin for wheelin buddies/trails Central New York

The ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! BroughIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LinePoison Spyder JK Evap Skid

Unread 01-30-2011, 04:57 PM   #1
SkyHighSahara
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Lookin for wheelin buddies/trails Central New York

Anyone in the area know of any good trails or orv parks? I know theres not much in new york. Ive heard there are a few state forests that have nice trails and someone even told me theres places on lake ontario, around sandy pond where you can drive on the beach. Im trying to join CNYJEEP.ORG but I had some problems registering and im waiting for an email reply. Any input is appreciated and Im Always lookin for someone like me who likes to get out there and get em dirty.

SkyHighSahara is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-09-2011, 06:54 PM   #2
4x4sam4x4
1999 XJ Cherokee 

how close are you to NY ?
4x4sam4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-09-2011, 08:35 PM   #3
bradcoudriet
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Check out Whispering Pines: http://www.whisperingpineshideaway.com/
They have some pretty decent trails, and only about an hour+ from you!

You also might want to check out http://www.fingerlakes4x4.org/ Good group of folks right there! I know they go to Whispering Pines from time to, plus they head down to Rausch Creek a bunch.
bradcoudriet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-10-2011, 05:30 AM   #4
squashman702
1994 ZJ 

www.cnyjeep.org
Unread 02-15-2011, 01:58 PM   #5
nitroTJ16
2004 TJ Wrangler 

CNYJEEP.ORG will be your best bet. I'm a member, they do runs and get togethers all the time. You'll be able to find a lot of information. We do not condone illegal wheeling of any kind, but a few people have private land and they do runs on legal state land pretty regularly.
nitroTJ16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-18-2011, 02:37 PM   #6
BlueRubiconrich
1986 CJ7 

Try www.nova4x4.org
BlueRubiconrich is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.