looing for a person or group for a trip to Rausch Creek - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > New York Jeep Forum > looing for a person or group for a trip to Rausch Creek

Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGFS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectCess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 10-04-2011, 01:49 PM   #16
AngryTJ
Dreamin of Moab

2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HANDKAES View Post
Datechange....

Due to the fact that on the 8th of October there is a Annual Fall Trail Fest DStlHmr and me decided to go that weekend. Driving down on Saturday. Sunday Wheeling and ride back home...

@ AngryTJ join us that weekend... 8th/9th October...
AWWW man I'd love to but its to late notice and I have work this weekend!

Let me know next time though Ill take the drive

AngryTJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-04-2011, 07:13 PM   #17
HANDKAES
2000 TJ Wrangler 

We will defenetly find another date maybe we find a spot on long island
HANDKAES is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-04-2011, 08:12 PM   #18
yellowismellow
rubber duck sicko!

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Im heading out on the 15th for the day. Arriving around 9am. PM me if anyone might want to come out. Blues, greens, easy blacks.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.