Long Island Mod Meet? - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > New York Jeep Forum > Long Island Mod Meet?

Baseline 4x4 Lifetime Warranty 4340 Chromoly Axle Shaft KiClayton Off Road WJ Long Arm Kits!Clayton Off Road - JK Prototype Gas Tank Skid

Unread 12-18-2012, 06:58 AM   #16
79jeepcj5
1979 CJ5 

ya im being serious i just need to mount my 33 first so give me like a day pm me your phone number and ill let u know when i take them off

79jeepcj5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-18-2012, 07:04 AM   #17
79jeepcj5
1979 CJ5 

ya just pm me phone number so i can tell u when i take them off prob like this week if not on the weekend
79jeepcj5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-25-2012, 12:21 PM   #18
switchbender
2009 JK Wrangler 

Jeep meet.

How about we start the New year with a great and meet ?
switchbender is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-11-2013, 12:04 AM   #19
SurferJ
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by switchbender
How about we start the New year with a great and meet ?
Hey just in the beginning of planning a little meet on jan 25th at the Happauge hurricane wings on the westbound service road of the LIE at exit 55.

I was taking with a few members of Wrangler Forum and just getting the winter itch to see some rigs
SurferJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.