Long Island - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > New York Jeep Forum > Long Island

GEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE Artec JK Under Armor BellypanEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 11-17-2010, 09:13 PM   #1
matty-g
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Long Island

Its been a while but i'm on my second jeep now. First was a 92 back in 2000, now earlier this year picked up a 97 which needed some work.

I live in Nassau and work out in Suffolk. My TJ is finally back on the road as of a couple of weeks ago. I've had to do a decent amount of work to it since I bought it this past March. I've been trying to do as much work as I can myself but i'm not a mechanic. I just have some tools and i'm not scared to learn. I've had a shop in Astoria doing some of the work, and also a shop in Huntington doing the rest, and i've been doing what I can from home.

If there is anyone that does work out of their house that would be willing to help me that would be great. Not looking for free work but just hoping for a little bit less than the shop prices. For now i'm just looking to upgrade to the durango steering box from my stock, and a couple of other small things.

Please let me know if anyone is interested in helping out. Feel free to message me here.

Thanks

matty-g is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-18-2010, 05:03 PM   #2
LIsurfcasters
2001 XJ Cherokee 

check out Outlawedoffroad.com Were all from long island.
LIsurfcasters is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.