Jeepers at SUNY Maritime - Page 3 - JeepForum.com

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #31 of 212 Old 09-12-2012, 07:23 PM
jstone326
Member
 
jstone326's Avatar
2005 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Westchester Cty
Posts: 384
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bear94 View Post
That could work but it would be niceties approach him to seeing he would be interested of it all worked out. Have someone ready to be the advisor to how student life that it's possible.
Maybe. Can't hurt I guess. But knowing him, he wouldn't give an answer until he knows exactly what's gonna happen, and what will be required of him. I'll talk to him tomorrow if I get out of any classes early, and if I happen to catch him. Now that I think about it, I don't think I've seen him at all this semester. I'll see what I can do.


'Murica
jstone326 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #32 of 212 Old 09-12-2012, 07:29 PM Thread Starter
Bear94
Registered User
1995 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Monroe
Posts: 366
Quote:
Originally Posted by jstone326

Maybe. Can't hurt I guess. But knowing him, he wouldn't give an answer until he knows exactly what's gonna happen, and what will be required of him. I'll talk to him tomorrow if I get out of any classes early, and if I happen to catch him. Now that I think about it, I don't think I've seen him at all this semester. I'll see what I can do.
Sounds good to me. Is there any other teachers toucan think if? Or just him?

Never force anything... Just get a bigger hammer.
[_]IIIIII[_]
Craigslist is my Quadratec!
Bear94 is offline  
post #33 of 212 Old 09-12-2012, 07:33 PM
jstone326
Member
 
jstone326's Avatar
2005 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Westchester Cty
Posts: 384
I can't think of any others. There was a professor last year who had a pretty sick Jeep that was always parked at the fort. I'm rarely over there anymore, so idk if he still teaches here. And i don't know who it was.

'Murica
jstone326 is offline  
post #34 of 212 Old 09-12-2012, 07:39 PM
jstone326
Member
 
jstone326's Avatar
2005 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Westchester Cty
Posts: 384
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nmusto211 View Post
hey man. keep me up to date on that club. id definitely join up next year when i can bring my jeep.
You can still join, and come on wheeling trips on the weekends. And just come to our weekly meetings or whatever to talk Jeeps

'Murica
jstone326 is offline  
post #35 of 212 Old 09-12-2012, 07:43 PM Thread Starter
Bear94
Registered User
1995 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Monroe
Posts: 366
Might as well post a picture of my Jeep.
This is me at Rausch this summer.


And this is me doing the "Log Ride" at a place up state we could go to.
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=...type=3&theater
Bear94 is offline  
post #36 of 212 Old 09-12-2012, 07:57 PM
jstone326
Member
 
jstone326's Avatar
2005 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Westchester Cty
Posts: 384
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bear94 View Post
Might as well post a picture of my Jeep.
This is me at Rausch this summer.

And this is me doing the "Log Ride" at a place up state we could go to.
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=...type=3&theater
Nice! Here's mine:



And as it looks right now. It changes practically every week lol


'Murica
jstone326 is offline  
post #37 of 212 Old 09-12-2012, 08:04 PM
Nmusto211
Registered User
2008 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Ronkonkoma
Posts: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by jstone326 View Post
You can still join, and come on wheeling trips on the weekends. And just come to our weekly meetings or whatever to talk Jeeps
sounds great. can't wait for this to start up.
Nmusto211 is offline  
post #38 of 212 Old 09-12-2012, 08:57 PM
JeepsterAl
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Shelter Island
Posts: 20
Thanks for the jeep compliments, and is their any way we could all just meet up somewhere before this becomes an actual club? Just so we can actually meet each other?
JeepsterAl is offline  
post #39 of 212 Old 09-12-2012, 08:59 PM
jstone326
Member
 
jstone326's Avatar
2005 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Westchester Cty
Posts: 384
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepsterAl View Post
Thanks for the jeep compliments, and is their any way we could all just meet up somewhere before this becomes an actual club? Just so we can actually meet each other?
I'm down for that. I wouldn't be able to until next week though. Maybe Tuesday evening?

'Murica
jstone326 is offline  
post #40 of 212 Old 09-12-2012, 09:12 PM Thread Starter
Bear94
Registered User
1995 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Monroe
Posts: 366
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepsterAl
Thanks for the jeep compliments, and is their any way we could all just meet up somewhere before this becomes an actual club? Just so we can actually meet each other?
Quote:
Originally Posted by jstone326

I'm down for that. I wouldn't be able to until next week though. Maybe Tuesday evening?
Of course. Tuesday might work. How late you thinking? I probably have football till around 7.

Never force anything... Just get a bigger hammer.
[_]IIIIII[_]
Craigslist is my Quadratec!
Bear94 is offline  
post #41 of 212 Old 09-12-2012, 09:14 PM
jstone326
Member
 
jstone326's Avatar
2005 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Westchester Cty
Posts: 384
Well I'd prefer not too late, since I commute. But I can stick around and get some work done. Maybe 7:30 or 8?

'Murica
jstone326 is offline  
post #42 of 212 Old 09-12-2012, 09:17 PM Thread Starter
Bear94
Registered User
1995 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Monroe
Posts: 366
Quote:
Originally Posted by jstone326
Well I'd prefer not too late, since I commute. But I can stick around and get some work done. Maybe 7:30 or 8?
That should work. I may have study hall but it won't be till after that so I could at least introduce myself.

Never force anything... Just get a bigger hammer.
[_]IIIIII[_]
Craigslist is my Quadratec!
Bear94 is offline  
post #43 of 212 Old 09-12-2012, 09:21 PM Thread Starter
Bear94
Registered User
1995 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Monroe
Posts: 366
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bear94

That should work. I may have study hall but it won't be till after that so I could at least introduce myself.
And what are the name of those fenders again? I need to look them up.

Never force anything... Just get a bigger hammer.
[_]IIIIII[_]
Craigslist is my Quadratec!
Bear94 is offline  
post #44 of 212 Old 09-12-2012, 09:34 PM
jstone326
Member
 
jstone326's Avatar
2005 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Westchester Cty
Posts: 384
Aight sounds good. We'll figure it out closer to, and see if that works for other people.

They are MCE's. Modern Classic Enterprises. http://modernclassicenterprises.com/store/products/
They currently aren't making the ones I have with no flare though, and the ones they are selling are a lot more expensive because they are the one piece design, and made of a slightly different material. But they're still the same concept

'Murica
jstone326 is offline  
post #45 of 212 Old 09-12-2012, 09:59 PM Thread Starter
Bear94
Registered User
1995 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Monroe
Posts: 366
Quote:
Originally Posted by jstone326
Aight sounds good. We'll figure it out closer to, and see if that works for other people.

They are MCE's. Modern Classic Enterprises. http://modernclassicenterprises.com/store/products/
They currently aren't making the ones I have with no flare though, and the ones they are selling are a lot more expensive because they are the one piece design, and made of a slightly different material. But they're still the same concept
Damn I really like yours. I'll see if I can find any used for a YJ. The fact that they have five to them is what sold me.

Never force anything... Just get a bigger hammer.
[_]IIIIII[_]
Craigslist is my Quadratec!
Bear94 is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.



Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Jeep Forums Replies Last Post
Ithaca Jeepers? UltimateCC New York Jeep Forum 5 11-01-2011 07:25 PM
Any NYC jeepers or clubs around? sam187st New York Jeep Forum 7 05-17-2011 01:50 PM
Looking for any other ST. Lawrence County Jeepers fast_cobra_427 New York Jeep Forum 0 11-13-2010 07:28 PM
northern ny jeepers help thebohner New York Jeep Forum 3 04-11-2010 10:20 AM
Tri-State Area (NY,PA,NJ) Jeepers? RockZJ New York Jeep Forum 8 03-26-2010 08:56 PM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome