Jeepers at SUNY Maritime - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > New York Jeep Forum > Jeepers at SUNY Maritime

Black Friday Sale - Deep Discounts from ExtremeTerrain.com6th Annual, Beat Your Wife to the Credit Card Sale!FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome Effect

Unread 09-12-2012, 09:56 AM   #16
Bear94
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstone326 View Post
Yeah, he said his truck needs some work before he can wheel it, but I'm sure he'd at least sign up so. Also, I just asked another kid with a YJ (not on campus) and he said he's definitely down. So 3 more. Which I'm sure won't be hard to get considering the amount of people that have Jeeps. It seems like every other person I meet here has a Jeep at home. And most of the kids that go here live fairly close.

I know another kid who has an Xterra i think. Idk if he'd wheel it, but he'd at least sign up for the club.
I think this club might actually take off. Have you seen the trail blazer on campus that's jacked up on I think 33s. its actually a pretty cool looking rig.

Bear94 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-12-2012, 10:55 AM   #17
jstone326

2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bear94 View Post
I think this club might actually take off. Have you seen the trail blazer on campus that's jacked up on I think 33s. its actually a pretty cool looking rig.
Yeah, that thing is sick. How about that XJ with the roof rack and the hi-lift and shovel on it. THere's def potential for this club, barring the school screwing us over
Unread 09-12-2012, 11:01 AM   #18
Bear94
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstone326

Yeah, that thing is sick. How about that XJ with the roof rack and the hi-lift and shovel on it. THere's def potential for this club, barring the school screwing us over
Yup. There is also the 2 WJs and the 1 ZJ plus all of the wranglers. Lol lets just hope the school likes the idea. We can say stuff about tread lightly and stuff to get there attention.
Unread 09-12-2012, 11:03 AM   #19
jstone326

2005 TJ Wrangler 

Yeah there are a ton of rigs, and all the people who don't have them on campus.

Yeah talking about environmental sh*t def should be good,
Unread 09-12-2012, 11:06 AM   #20
jstone326

2005 TJ Wrangler 

And I just got another kid whose in. So I have 3 maybe 4 people plus myself.
Unread 09-12-2012, 11:13 AM   #21
Bear94
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstone326 View Post
And I just got another kid whose in. So I have 3 maybe 4 people plus myself.
Were almost there. There is 2 including me right now.Who do you have so far so I don't go and ask them again? lol tomorrow morning I will go and talk to the person in charge at student life to see if this will be approved.
Unread 09-12-2012, 12:37 PM   #22
jstone326

2005 TJ Wrangler 

Pm sent
Unread 09-12-2012, 05:17 PM   #23
JeepsterAl

This is awesome, after seeing all of the lifted jeeps here I figured their was an Offroad club of some sort. Anyway, just picked up my 99 tj 4" longarm 1" body lift on 35's. Seeing as I am a freshman and don't have it on campus I'd have no problem meeting somewhere on the weekends to wheel. I also know of a few other freshmen in my section (3) that would love to join this. Keep me posted and I'll spread the word. Thanks, Alex
JeepsterAl is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-12-2012, 05:23 PM   #24
jstone326

2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepsterAl View Post
This is awesome, after seeing all of the lifted jeeps here I figured their was an Offroad club of some sort. Anyway, just picked up my 99 tj 4" longarm 1" body lift on 35's. Seeing as I am a freshman and don't have it on campus I'd have no problem meeting somewhere on the weekends to wheel. I also know of a few other freshmen in my section (3) that would love to join this. Keep me posted and I'll spread the word. Thanks, Alex
Awesome dude! We should definitely have enough people now to get this going.

I have the Jeep that always has the top and doors off and is covered in mud
Unread 09-12-2012, 05:24 PM   #25
jstone326

2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
And post up some pics of your Jeep! Sounds sick!
Unread 09-12-2012, 05:41 PM   #26
JeepsterAl

image-4253518312.jpg

Needs a good washing hahaha
JeepsterAl is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-12-2012, 06:04 PM   #27
Bear94
1995 YJ Wrangler 

This is gonna be good. If you talk to anyone with a jeep or Any type of vehicle they take wheeling direct them to this thread. There will definitely be enough interest now. Also try to find a teacher or a staff member that enjoys wheeling we need a faculty advisor.
Unread 09-12-2012, 06:49 PM   #28
Bear94
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Attachment 471149

Needs a good washing hahaha
Its a jeep, the rain will wash it. And I spy my favorite Tires.
Unread 09-12-2012, 07:08 PM   #29
jstone326

2005 TJ Wrangler 

Nice Jeep dude! Jeeps shouldn't be clean

As far as faculty advisor, I know Tutora has a Jeep that he built up. He said, he doesn't go wheeling too much anymore though. I had him, so I can talk to him if you want. Idk if he'd be interested though. First I think we should run it by student life to see if its possible. Then we can organize, then approach Tutora with our plan, and then if all goes well, we can formally apply as a club.
Unread 09-12-2012, 07:20 PM   #30
Bear94
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstone326
Nice Jeep dude! Jeeps shouldn't be clean

As far as faculty advisor, I know Tutora has a Jeep that he built up. He said, he doesn't go wheeling too much anymore though. I had him, so I can talk to him if you want. Idk if he'd be interested though. First I think we should run it by student life to see if its possible. Then we can organize, then approach Tutora with our plan, and then if all goes well, we can formally apply as a club.
That could work but it would be niceties approach him to seeing he would be interested of it all worked out. Have someone ready to be the advisor to how student life that it's possible.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.