Jeepers at SUNY Maritime - Page 15 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > New York Jeep Forum > Jeepers at SUNY Maritime

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineZone Offroad Body and Suspension Lift Kits, Brackets, DiscBilstein Shock Upgrade Kits, Jeep JK TJ XJ Wranglers and C

Unread 04-19-2013, 01:46 PM   #211
holdfast
2004 WJ 

****, sucks about the insurance. Honestly, the only upside to having an affiliated club is the small amount of funds you would have received. If you shoot me an email with your facebook name i will have the admin add you on our club page, we post up dates, times, and location for meeting usually a week or more in advance. We have anywhere from 5 to 20 rigs show up usually. Most times they meet at the Jersey Boys Pizza and Subs on Route 17. We have several certified mechanics who are members. Great group to just hang out with and we love new people. Nothing to join, you just show up and go wheel. Anybody on this page that wants to be added just let me know.

[CENTER]2004 WJ, V8, Zone 4" Lift, Teneco Steering Stabilizer w/ IRO relocation kit, IRO Front Upper Adjustable Control Arms, Zone Front and Rear Sway Bar Links, 265/70 R16 Mickey Thompson STZs, 1.5 inch wheel spacers, Cobra 19 CB[/CENTER]
holdfast is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-19-2013, 02:36 PM   #212
Bear94
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by holdfast
****, sucks about the insurance. Honestly, the only upside to having an affiliated club is the small amount of funds you would have received. If you shoot me an email with your facebook name i will have the admin add you on our club page, we post up dates, times, and location for meeting usually a week or more in advance. We have anywhere from 5 to 20 rigs show up usually. Most times they meet at the Jersey Boys Pizza and Subs on Route 17. We have several certified mechanics who are members. Great group to just hang out with and we love new people. Nothing to join, you just show up and go wheel. Anybody on this page that wants to be added just let me know.
Hey holdfast, add me in Facebook, name is Kenny Morrice. Picture is of me playing paintball. Ill add all of the people in our Facebook page to yours.

Sent from my smartassphone using whatchamacallit
Bear94 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.