Jeep parts shop NY/LI - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > New York Jeep Forum > Jeep parts shop NY/LI

Brand New! Quadratec LED Headlights!FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 09-24-2011, 09:49 AM   #1
HANDKAES
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Jeep parts shop NY/LI

Does anybody have a good place to shop jeepparts? Not online. More the oldschoolstyle. go to a shop-see something-touch it-buy it
Long island area...

Thanks

HANDKAES is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-24-2011, 05:07 PM   #2
gojeepgo
1981 CJ7 

There are not many shops on LI just for trucks. RMS Offroad in Bohemia does good work but does not have a lot of stuff in stock that you can touch yourself. There is also a place called the truck shop in Sayville. Ive never been to it so I cant say anything about what they have there.
Most Jeep stuff is all mail order. Order it look at it and send it back if you dont like it. Its stinks but thats our only options on LI.
gojeepgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-24-2011, 05:20 PM   #3
HANDKAES
2000 TJ Wrangler 

i see....
shipping back and forth isnt that cool if you are looking for winches and other heavy stuff but anyway... i will check sayville. let you know what its all about
HANDKAES is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.